Hacking New M3 DS Real v3.7c System Files

gangsterboi

Trophies
Website
www.europe-nintendo.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Anyone noticed after the firmware update the sakura coming soon pictures have been replaced!?

What have they been replaced with?

I think it will be a standalone firmwank but still think they will update the old firmware every now and then. I just hope it will work for g6. Maybe they will replace media extend with sakura but i don't think so. Because as toni plutonij said, they will want ds rom launching to be much more quicker than in the old gui.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gangsterboi said:
QUOTE said:
Anyone noticed after the firmware update the sakura coming soon pictures have been replaced!?

What have they been replaced with?

I think it will be a standalone firmwank but still think they will update the old firmware every now and then. I just hope it will work for g6. Maybe they will replace media extend with sakura but i don't think so. Because as toni plutonij said, they will want ds rom launching to be much more quicker than in the old gui.

Its a picture of two cubed bits of text one m3 and the other g6

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Those are old loading pictures (the ones that were used before they were replaced with Sakura coming soon)..
So, there's no point in announcing it's coming soon, when they released official date, and it'll be in two days..

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Those are old loading pictures (the ones that were used before they were replaced with Sakura coming soon)..
So, there's no point in announcing it's coming soon, when they released official date, and it'll be in two days..

I understand why they did it I just thought it was interesting that they did
smile.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Maybe in the next update the loading screen will be changed to

"Why the hell are you still using this?
Go download Sakura!

- M3 team"

Or something along that line.
tongue.gif

QUOTE said:
Yes, but even the ROMs are loading slower than on the other carts, so I do believe they would want to fix it..(if I choose to boot Mario Kart on my Real and CycloDS in the same time, CycloDS starts the game two times faster!!)
I really believe they did it from scratch to make it go really fast (because it looks like people are most bothered by that)..they might be using some finished parts of moonshell and current firmware, but if they are looking to make a good job, they did it all over again...
And it really doesn't matter, maybe they did integrate, as long as it turns out like beta, but stable and with ROM support..That's all, it doesn't matter how they did it, it's up to them to know..

I see your point. If they want to improve the abysmal loading time it's probably a good idea to rebuild from the ground up.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
I see your point. If they want to improve the abysmal loading time it's probably a good idea to rebuild from the ground up.
I do believe they'll be headin' that direction..It even took them long to build the Sakura, that's the other reason I think they did it all over from the scratch..

But I could be wrong.......It's useless to guess such things, it's little more than one day left, and we'll see than what will it be like..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs