Country
United Kingdom
European/USA
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_E25.zip

Japanese
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_J25.zip

Asian
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_A25.zip

Updated edited Menu.eng to use the nicer looking font (For the new v3.7d)
http://rapidshare.com/files/118673812/menu.eng

Translated text of changes

Note: G6/M3DS Real core products V3.7c X, only the Chinese version G6DS Real and M3DS Real use.

Improvement projects:
1. Filing system upgrades, to solve some of the new game recently the archive failed to initialize and archived at the Dead;
2. Solve the "2279 - the trend of designers (Japan)," Dead archived at the issue, can now use the soft reset and archive normal game;
3. Solve the "2312 - street soccer (EU)" can not be normal soft reset the problem, can now use the soft reset normal game;
4. Solve the "2319 - Japanese test DS (on) the" blank screen can not run the problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
5. Solve the "2323 - Magic fog of the tower and the sword of the law (Japan)," Dead archived at the issue, can now use the soft reset and archive normal game;
6. Show that the Chinese name automatically control support to 2323, the DS game ROM.
Note: The deadline for the release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game for 22.

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll review the M3 real and the Sukura firmwank in the future, i'm ordering all my goods from mainland china factories from now on.

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i hope that the English version of sakura doesn't come out to far after the may 30th release date in japan

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol Sakura comes out on my birthday...thats lucky
tongue.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Updating the firmware to the bitter end, eh?

Hmm. Makes me wonder if Sakura is actually an expansion of the M3/G6 current firmware rather than a standalone one, as in, you need the system files for the current firmware as well as the Sakura files. It would make more sense than building another from scratch.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you have tried the beta test, you would see that it isn't expansion, but the full replacement and standalone one..
It WAS build from the scratch..You can see it by the way it uses skins..the whole new system of skinning and compression..

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to change the GUI without changing the core, as always is. Any smart programmer attempts to seperate the GUI from the coding as much as possible when making such things xP (Obviously games don't fit this)

In any case, it's one more cart that will now be able to dual boot? Semi-yay can be had.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I was just making an example, I know it is possible to do it without changing the core..But this is the whole new firmware, it was implied numerous times..
And I really don't think it will be possible to dual-boot..It will be either one or the other firmware..
It is possible they'll keep to update the old firmware, but I doubt it..

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Toni Plutonij said:
If you have tried the beta test, you would see that it isn't expansion, but the full replacement and standalone one..
It WAS build from the scratch..You can see it by the way it uses skins..the whole new system of skinning and compression..

I know that, but remember that the beta has no support for roms whatsoever. I think that they might integrate the current firmware rom/homebrew booting function with new Sakura GUI. I mean, they have been building up the current firmware to the point where it has near-perfect rom compatibility, so it'd be a bit of a waste to throw all that work away.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
I mean, they have been building up the current firmware to the point where it has near-perfect rom compatibility, so it'd be a bit of a waste to throw all that work away.
Yes, but even the ROMs are loading slower than on the other carts, so I do believe they would want to fix it..(if I choose to boot Mario Kart on my Real and CycloDS in the same time, CycloDS starts the game two times faster!!)
I really believe they did it from scratch to make it go really fast (because it looks like people are most bothered by that)..they might be using some finished parts of moonshell and current firmware, but if they are looking to make a good job, they did it all over again...
And it really doesn't matter, maybe they did integrate, as long as it turns out like beta, but stable and with ROM support..That's all, it doesn't matter how they did it, it's up to them to know..

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the m3sakura beta did support homebrew roms.
altough it didn't support auto-patching making most unplayable.

the few games that could be launched with m3sakura launched almost instantly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.