New loader for the Supercard DSTWO... and DSONE!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sclogo.gif
New loader for the Supercard DSTWO... and DSONE!
Coming this Christmas
scisachampofchamps.png
We've been in touch with the Supercard team who have decided to share a bit more juicy information with us! Proving that they have not yet forgotten about all the loyal users of the original Supercard DSONE and DSONEi; the team have announced a Christmas and New Years gift for all owners!

A brand new operating system code named Evolution will be released for the DSONE and DSONEi. This new 'Evolution OS' (EOS), will be released for both the DSONE/i and also the new DSTWO, with more advanced features and functions exclusive to the DSTWO and its built-in CPU.

The team call the new EOS a transition for the carts that will "look like a computer going from DOS to Windows".

Here's a sneak peak at the changes the new EOS will be bringing:-

QUOTE said:
1. Perfect support for long file names;
2. Cheat code system is compatible with the mainstream DAT format, polular and easy to get, howeven, have to give up real-time cheat code.
3. Real-time save slot increase to 4 slots. (Exclusive built-in automatic detection of 3D game engine technology, stability, greatly enhanced);
4. Give up cheat-code slow motion game play method, improved use of CPU to do operations, "precise control of CPU speed" Achieving the action slowed down, stability / compatibility and better.
5. Real-Time Game Guide will support txt formats without conversion, beautify the font is more beautiful;
6. New UI interface design. Easier-to-use.
The DSTWO version of the EOS will bring even more exciting features that we can't yet share with you, but stay tuned for further news on the new Supercard DSTWO and Evolution OS!

discuss.png
 Discuss

Reactions: Mama Looigi
D

Deleted User

And I thought that supercard was already perfect with all his built-in features. This makes it even better!
yay.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
They do realise there is already a cart called Evolution right? XP

Anyway I'm definitely keeping my eyes out for the DSTwo. The possibility of GBA emulation is great and if it comes with a good GUI and other features it will definitely put the Supercard back on the map.

zero1221

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome and in time for Christmas? I may just take the early adopter price if someone on the forums says it's good.

Then again it might be sold out by then.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zomg! this is such awesome news!

this just makes it good that i still own my SuperCard DS One =]

i can't wait for this release ;D

i thought they would never improve on those things, and it looks like it happened.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Interesting... I have a old SCDS1, but it doesn't work properly. I might get a SCDS2 if this turns out to be something special
tongue.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Real-Time Cheats only for DSTWO? Seems to be a possibility.
Supercard DS One had Realtime cheat, I'm assuming Two will also have it.
And does this announcement mean that the flash cart itself is being released Christmas day?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol