New Little King's Story Coming to Europe

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Guild McCommunist, Nov 27, 2011.

Nov 27, 2011
  1. Guild McCommunist
    OP

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    [​IMG]

Konami has announced that they'll be publishing New Little King's Story, a Vita exclusive RTS, for Europe.

New Little King's Story is a sequel to the Wii cult classic Little King's Story. It follows King Corobo, a 14-year-old boy who has to defend his kingdom against "The Nightmare". There will be a new day-to-night transition system as well as changes to the land as you combat the Nightmare. The game will also support touchscreen controls to control your army and manage your kingdom for some real RTS fun.

New Little King's Story is a launch title for Japan, but the European release is sometime in 2012. There's been no word of a North American release yet.

[​IMG] Source

1 person likes this.
  2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Wow, didn't see that one coming! I really liked the Wii version, very addictive for a good amount of time, the music was kind of annoying but otherwise it was really entertaining and it looked great on the Wii!
    Another title for the PSV that's really interesting to me, if it got a Fire Emblem title (never going to happen, exclusive to Nintendo I think), I'd pick it up at launch, even with those high memory card prices.

3. tigris

Member tigris Sentient Existential Anthropomorphic Sweet Potato

United Kingdom
    That is it. I need a Vita.

So, I need:
    • Little King's Story
    • Touch My Katamari

1 person likes this.
  4. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Just saw some screens, the graphics look great, except for the mini-map, that looks plain ugly to me. But hell, still very excited for it. Hopefully they pick the correct control scheme because that'll make or break this game....

5. DespizingU

Member DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Wow this blows. I told myself that I would not get Vita since I was sure that it was going to be nothing but a PSP repeat. But Little King's Story was is among my top favorite Wii games and I've been holding out for a sequel.

Well...it looks like once the Vita gets hacked I might get one(I will not give Sony any more money than I have to).

6. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    The fuck you on
    The only time you'd give Sony money is when you buy the Vita.
    Buying the games (unless it's first party) won't give Sony money.

Childish much

7. misteromar

Member misteromar GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    If the Vita bombs a port will happen, even if it dosnt it prolly will get a port sooner or later to another system.

8. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    If this doesn't get a US release then I will definitely be importing this game. I spent a ton of hours playing Little King's Story on Wii and having a portable version would be a great addition to the already great lineup of PS Vita games.

1 person likes this.