Hacking New life for the Datel Games 'n' Music!

go185

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Now the GnM can do everything a regular flashcart can do, except play commercial roms!

All DLDI homebrew now works on it!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news for some people out there that have this or that haven't gotten a cart yet but would like a quick taste. Think about it. Let's say you don't have a flash cart and you want something right now for say.... playing NES roms or hell, even something LEGAL. Bam, there ya go. You can go out to the store, get this and you're ready.

EDIT: IF you can actually find this in-stores.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news for some people out there that have this or that haven't gotten a cart yet but would like a quick taste. Think about it. Let's say you don't have a flash cart and you want something right now for say.... playing NES roms or hell, even something LEGAL. Bam, there ya go. You can go out to the store, get this and you're ready.

EDIT: IF you can actually find this in-stores.

At least in the US, I've seen it at nearly every Walmart I've been to in multiple states, and a handful of Circuit Citys and Best Buys

Xelia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here. I've seen it, along with the Max Media Dock, at almost every major store's video game section.

go185

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing comes with a 128MB TF card, so its advised to get at least a 512MB TF card for music, movies, and homebrew.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
however moonshell won't work as smooth as on other carts apparantly. Due to some bottlenecks of the cart.

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
however moonshell won't work as smooth as on other carts apparantly. Due to some bottlenecks of the cart.

I could just buy 10 R4s in a batch
unsure.gif
, which would be cheaper and you could play roms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq