Hacking new LCD-QUESTIONS!!!!

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEY EVERYONE,i would just like to ask some question about my new upper ds lcd.

i have now a new upper ds lcd, i've send it to a ds repair store...but when i got my ds back

the upper lcd is perfectly bright but my lower lcd is just a tad brown like the sepia effect on cameras...its not really noticeable but i tend to play that ds before almost everyday..so i notice it..

i would like to ask if that's normal or my eyes are just used to my old ds..thank you

and also is the dsi screen compatible with the lite...maybe the repairman accidentally used the dsi screen thats why its perfectly bright....well anyways..thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to get back at the top of the latest discussion!!!!!
wink.gif

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know it could have always been like that but the new screen is no young, bright and powerfull, it makes the bottom one look bad, old, and weak
biggrin.gif

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
You know it could have always been like that but the new screen is no young, bright and powerfull, it makes the bottom one look bad, old, and weak
biggrin.gif

that is also what i think or my eyes think....but i cant shake the feeling something is odd,and my new upper screen is really weirdly bright and perfectly cool...the mild sepia tone to the lower screen is extra weird too,that's why im asking here maybe other users have encounter this too..

btw thanks!!!

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's common. But it' probably the age comparison thing.

I've heard some new DS lites to come with tinted yellow screens, if anything my upper one is bright and my bottom one is not as bright, but just as fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no