New Kirby’s Return To Dreamland Wii Trailer

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Video shows more of kirby's powers, and how co-op players can choose between different colored kirbys or metaknight, etc.Honestly this game looks so awesome, definitely a proper home console sequel to kirby 64. Needs more hype IMO

Reactions: 2 people

celeron53

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks that Nintendo is doing the right thing for Kirby. His handheld games were good and all, but this looks amazing. Four player co-op, new abilities, specials, same-old 2D Kirby feeling... I have high hopes for this game.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holy ****! I can play as Bandana Waddle Dee!?

Fear my unholy power!

Seriously, being able to play as a Waddle Dee, that's way badass!

Just as long as I don't have to use stupid gestures with the Wiimote, I'll be happy. Hell, if you let me use the classic controller, I'll kick around on the floor in joy!

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...*breathe*

AMGKIRBYSEQUELTHISISEPICICANTWAITONLY2MOREWEEKSAMGAMGOMGPLZNOHOMEWORKETCILOVEKIRBYSOMUCH

Translation: F*cking hell, I can't wait for this game :D

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Definitely feels like a Kirby 64 sequel, psyched for this game.
Well, in that it uses 3D models, I guess...

Crystal Shards had an angled camera. Kirby's path would be a 2D path through a 3D environment. It would often curve.

This is way, way more Kirby Superstar than Crystal Shards though. This is straight up Kirby style a la Superstar. Straight camera, co op multiplayer, classic powerups, etc.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like I am only one actually gives a shit about this game. Not buying this game would feel like a sin. I will pirate and purchase though. :D

I feel the same way. When is this game coming out in the States? I think I'm the only one in my group of friends who gives a damn about this game :( Epic Yarn kicked ass and so will this one

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Definitely feels like a Kirby 64 sequel, psyched for this game.

Crystal Shards had an angled camera. Kirby's path would be a 2D path through a 3D environment. It would often curve.

This is way, way more Kirby Superstar than Crystal Shards though. This is straight up Kirby style a la Superstar. Straight camera, co op multiplayer, classic powerups, etc.

I'd say it's a cross between both of them, amplified to a degree.

Now, imagine if it had Ability combining.

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
October 24th is the USA release date which means USA gets the game first with europeans getting screwed until late november. This game is somewhat overdue with it being a cancelled gc game and whatnot but i am glad that at least its getting released even if its at the end of the wii's life cycle.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
October 24th is the USA release date which means USA gets the game first with europeans getting screwed until late november. This game is somewhat overdue with it being a cancelled gc game and whatnot but i am glad that at least its getting released even if its at the end of the wii's life cycle.

Cool! I had a feeling it would be an October game to act as a appetizer for Skyward Sword. With that said, I think the only franchise that has'nt had its due on the wii is Star Fox. Sad to see Fox looked over this gen.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Cool! I had a feeling it would be an October game to act as a appetizer for Skyward Sword. With that said, I think the only franchise that has'nt had its due on the wii is Star Fox. Sad to see Fox looked over this gen.

Don't forget F-Zero!

Can't wait for this Kirby game though, 1st week purchase.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I'd say it's a cross between both of them, amplified to a degree.

I'd have to agree with Midna. It's really nothing like Kirby 64, the only similarity is that it's in 3D.

It's exactly like Superstar from what I've seen so far, even having multiple attacks per ability, something that wasn't in Kirby 64.

That being said, Kirby Superstar is without a doubt my favorite Kirby game, and this is looking like it might top it.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is like a block of compressed solid awesomeness. They just thought about what's fun about games and squeezed everything in there.

November 25th in Germany. \o/ I've probably finished Kirby Mass Attack until then.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks pretty good. Just make me wish for a Kirby on the 3DS tho...

Just imagine if they put some of these powers in Kirby move set in the new SSB or at least a better smash attack. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool