Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/110128/07.html

Bad Google Translation:
QUOTE said:
Also, Kirby is Kirby last year's wool is released in the U.S. and Japan], and for this story turns into Kirby's new smoking vomiting stationary game machines, Imashi to keep you waiting very long or. Wii. For the [Wii] Kirby's new product has been developed by a team of Hull Institute. ? Please see the movie as well.

[Kirby] also this latest film is scheduled for release this year.

Just watch the tiny video on the site, and see Kirby beat the crap out of enemies with a GIANT SWORD.

Edit: GIF!
Kirby-giant-sword.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
awssk8er said:
No way!

I didn't really love Epic Yarn because it didn't feel like a real Kirby game. But this looks awesome!
I have to agree, and you know why that was?
That's because it was actually a Good Feel game, that same devs that handled Wario Land The Shake Dimension, and THAT didn't feel like a real Wario game.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took them almost 11 years to truly announce a new traditional console Kirby game (the last one being Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards).

And holy sh** they just announced a new Rhythm Tengoku. I hope they give each game more replay value.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks light and day better than Epic Yarn. I found that the last game was waaaaaay too casual, so hopefully this one will be more up my ally.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game looks great. I'd love a new Kirby that's more like Kirby 64. Epic Yarn was fun, but it was so easy, it was impossible to even die. Kirby 64 actually had some challenging parts; it took me about 6 tries to finally beat that annoying shark boss, for example.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
machomuu said:
It took them almost 11 years to truly announce a new traditional console Kirby game (the last one being Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards).

And holy sh** they just announced a new Rhythm Tengoku. I hope they give each game more replay value.
No, there was a GC Kirby game announced on 2005 I think. Then it was moved to Wii. And now we know of this game. Presumably this is what became of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1