New Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Square Enix is full force on new info. Now, a new commercial video in Japanese stores has confirmed that not only is the 14th Organization member Xion playable in multiplayer, Donald and Goofy appear to be as well. Mind blown. Maybe Sora will be too. He appears in the trailer on the bottom screen. This game is insane. I apologize for the poor video feed, but it's all I have for now:

Please May 30, come fast and swiftly.
yaynds.gif

B

ball2012003

damn every new trailer makes me want the game even more and this was by far the best trailer
just cant wait for the US release because this game seems like it has a great story
damn i wish i was japanese
and thanks granville for all of the updates on the game

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
War said:
By the way, there's only 33 days until the (J) release :3 It will probably get dumped a few days early though.
Off topic but how do you figure that?
33 Days Left

and if you meant that it will get dumped early, popular games usually get dumped early. I don't know for a fact though.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just added another version of the video in higher quality without weird sound or picture jitters. Honestly, this game looks amazing. It's very rare that a game for me gets better and better the more I see it. This is one of them. I hope the actual gameplay lives up to the hype.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.