New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer shows off Big Hero 6 world

BH6.png

Gummi.png BH6World.png GummiMission.png
Square Enix have released a new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer. This video finally gives us a look at the Big Hero 6 world, San Fransokyo, which was announced way back in 2015. It also reveals a new Keyblade transformation, the 'Nano Arms'. Also featured in the trailer are other worlds, Gummi Ship designs, and Gummi Ship missions.

Kingdom Hearts 3 launches on January 25th, 2019 in Japan, and four days later worldwide.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
not nice to spoil in the thread title, for people who want to keep the worlds they visit a surprise while playing.
but it's hard to stay away from any spoil.

Daisy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not nice to spoil in the thread title, for people who want to keep the worlds they visit a surprise while playing.
but it's hard to stay away from any spoil.
I mean, I'd hardly consider the existence of the world a spoiler. It has been known since 2015, and I don't think it'd be possible to avoid this type of "spoiler", considering it's all over the internet. It's not like it's vital to the Kingdom Hearts plot, or anything.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll give you one example of a game traversing through worlds that ought to be brimming with life. Mario odyssey. Pretty sure you won't have the same opinion about that ;)

so the mushroom kingdom and new donk city are devoid of life?
and the ice level town? empty?
that underwater palace place? no one there?
even the desert has a town with people and tourists at interesting places.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
4 days after the Japan release? Do they want people to stop using the internet during that time to avoid spoilers? Because that's what will happen XD

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
so the mushroom kingdom and new donk city are devoid of life?
and the ice level town? empty?
that underwater palace place? no one there?
even the desert has a town with people and tourists at interesting places.
And i knew you were gonna be biased as shit hence why i said that. Compared to the size and the housing and so forth yeah it is. And like you said just your party and enemies don't count just as in mario there are almost zero animals and so forth. Mario is as devoid of life as in kingdom hearts. Those 20 people you see in new donk city when you have massive skyscrapers you call life ? Seems to me about the same amount you see in KH. You're having double standards here ;) so stop the complaining

Last edited by kumikochan,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And i knew you were gonna be biased as shit hence why i said that. Compared to the size and the housing and so forth yeah it is. And like you said just your party and enemies don't count just as in mario there are almost zero animals and so forth. Mario is as devoid of life as in kingdom hearts. Those 20 people you see in new donk city when you have massive skyscrapers you call life ? Seems to me about the same amount you see in KH. You're having double standards here ;) so stop the complaining

How is pointing out things you seem to ignore (like birds and fish and insects and other environmental creatures) making me biased?

Its not even comparable, again, the average world in Kingdom hearts has like 5 non-monster inhabitants.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

vanitas is alive?
Its all xehanort vessels these days. It's likely not the vanitas from before (though as with all sora clones and derivations, he'll prolly break out a bit towards the end)

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How is pointing out things you seem to ignore (like birds and fish and insects and other environmental creatures) making me biased?

Its not even comparable, again, the average world in Kingdom hearts has like 5 non-monster inhabitants.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its all xehanort vessels these days. It's likely not the vanitas from before (though as with all sora clones and derivations, he'll prolly break out a bit towards the end)
You're having double standards. You asked for a game and i pointed you one out wich you immediatly rejected. Lot of games are devoid of life and the one i pointed out is as much devoid of life as kingdom hearts is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls