New KH:BBS Scans!

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I am thoroughly confused.
1. Why the hell does Coded look better than 358/2?
2. Why in the world does Phil not even remember Ventus, or ever meeting someone that looked like him when he met Roxas?
3. Did everyone just seem to neglect to mention Ventus when they saw Roxas?

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Some theories suggest that Ventus's existence got erased.So the memories of him would also get erased.That would explain why Phil doesn't mention seeing anyone who looks like Roxas.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soliunasm said:
Alright, I am thoroughly confused.
1. Why the hell does Coded look better than 358/2?
2. Why in the world does Phil not even remember Ventus, or ever meeting someone that looked like him when he met Roxas?
3. Did everyone just seem to neglect to mention Ventus when they saw Roxas?
Like a previous poster said, something will very likely happen to Ven in the same way that happened to Sora in Chain of Memories. People forget about him, due to a tampering with memories. How this is, no one knows.

As for Coded looking better than Days, it's a false impression from the still screens. Ingame, environments are the only thing in 3D. The characters are all prerendered 2D sprites (flat objects), which is why they appear higher quality at first glance). Days used fully 3D levels and characters, providing better animation, camera control, and more dynamic gameplay. The gameplay is much much closer to the PS2 games in Days (in fact, the game feels like a real PS2 game put on DS and scaled down a little graphically). Coded is a bit of a watered down experience from the looks of it. It doesn't animate or play nearly as well in motion as it seems to in still images. Even Chain of Memories on GBA had more dynamic gameplay from the looks of it (they even just ripped the mugshots from that game for Coded, lazies).

To be fair though, it's possible that a KH game could be made on a mobile device that looks better than Days. Japan is known for its high tech cell phones. Most of the more elaborate phones in the US now are actually a lot more powerful than DS. the iPhone can output far superior 3D graphics than DS. Lacks buttons though, so that sucks ass.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Versus mode....well, if KH was an MMO, that's what it'd be like..one of them PvP based games with rooms lobbies and the like. Like PSO/PSU, I guess.

Coded looks

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks really awesome; can't wait.

But it does make me feel bad, knowing too much of the story. I just wanna see some gameplay!

I would have loved it if I was playing it and Zack appeared out of nowhere. Stunned senseless, I would be.
I'm not going to click anything that has anything to do with Kingdom Hearts from now on. Also, I should finish Days.

Stupid save file got shit all over. Didn't even back it up.
Actually, if anyone has a save file around day 120 or so (first time in Halloween Town)
I will love you. If you are a completionist (is that a word) like me and did all the chests and prizes, I will love you forever.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I must admit, i am looking forward to this game, its gonna be a good one
happy.gif

It better be XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat