New KH 358/2 Days scans confirm Neverland world

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by granville, Mar 18, 2009.

Mar 18, 2009
  1. granville
    OP

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    Ok, new scans for the upcoming DS game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days were released. This would be nothing really interesting if it were not for the discovery of a new world being present- Neverland from Peter Pan. I realize that there WAS a Neverland world in the first PS2 game, but to be honest, it was a bit disappointing. You were stuck inside the interior of Captain Hook's galleon and it was quite bland-looking most of the time. And then there was this London segment, which was just a brief little non-world part. But this time we get to explore what appears to be the islands of neverland:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

This game is coming out May 30 in Japan. It will have a DSi bundle DS as well seen in the third scan. Needless to say, this is shaping up to be one of the best DS games, so keep an eye out for it.

2. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    This game just keeps looking better and better. Love the new scans. [​IMG]

3. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

United States
    Awww nuts.

One of the worst worlds!

But I guess you kinda need it to fly, eh?

4. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

wow that looks great
    cant wait for the US release

5. Cablephish

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    Anyone else thinking this game will be 256 megs? It seems like 128 won't be enough for the content that will be.

With all the stuff that'll be crammed into this game, I can't wait, it'll be excellent. All those Disney characters, I'm glad this game is looking good.

Got a friend who's a die hard fan of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games. He's gonna be overjoyed. As for the KH edition DSi, lucky Japanese people...

6. Balrogs.Pain

Member Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

United States
    January, febuary, march, april, may. . . TWO MONTHS! [​IMG] yay, i have been waiting for this game for forever, i hope it gets released early like GTA and platinum have been.
    Also, the dsi for kingdom hearts will be coming to america also, riight? o.o

7. progaor06

Newcomer progaor06 Advanced Member

United States
    i read this is not out till end of august according to gamestop. pushed back form late may [​IMG]

8. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    The problem is that if it is dumped early GBAtemp will be overrun by noobs, and if the game needs a fix to work... x_x

9. granville
    OP

United States
    @Cablephish:
    I agree that it will likely be 256MB. I mean about 3/5 of all the media we've seen so far has been CGI video, including what's on the official website. And it's a very story driven game series. It'll be SE's first 256MB game though, so they'll be expecting big sales to compensate. XD

As for piracy, there will certainly be blocks. Probably their biggest effort to date. So around May 30 will surely be noob city, so mods and such better prepare. [​IMG]

10. Isaiah

Member Isaiah The Conductor

Australia
    OMFG THAT GAMES LOOKS SO SEXY!

11. granville
    OP

United States
    If you say that, ANYTHING that is being promoted could be considered overrated. GTA, Henry Hatsworth, and Dragon Quest are good examples of games that have lately been promoted big. Until a game is released and judged, it can't be overrated since no one has played it TO rate it.