New Iron Maiden Album Leaked!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Akoji, Aug 24, 2006.

Aug 24, 2006

New Iron Maiden Album Leaked! by Akoji at 7:53 AM (2,075 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. Akoji
    OP

Member Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Canada
    I don't know if some people here are Iron Maiden fans but the new album '' A matter of Life and Death'' has been leaked on torrents.

I downloaded it and it kick ass , lots of good songs , one of the best albums from the Maidens.
    If you are too lazy to download it you can hear one of my favorite song on their website (www.ironmaiden.com) The song is Brighter
    than a thousand suns.

The album is really more melodic (7th son of a 7th son mixed with Dance of Death with some touch of Powerslave)
    The riffs are really good and theres some really heavy ones.
    Beware a lot of songs are long (7-9:30 mins) but on this album it seems like long and good comes together really well.

So Maiden did a really good job on this album and i hope hearing some new songs when this october [​IMG] (got my tickets already)

Kudos Maiden [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ChaosTheorySD

Member ChaosTheorySD GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Good to see I'm not the only Maiden fan around these parts.

I won't be downloading this though. I just can't pirate my favorite band of all time. Anything else I'll do without a second thought, but I just won't do it with Iron Maiden. I haven't downloaded any of their albums before buying them, and I don't intend to.

Besides, I already have the deluxe cd w/ limited t-shirt pre-ordered and ready to be delivered September 5th as soon as it hits. The more I wait the better it'll be.

3. Akoji
    OP

Member Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Canada
    yeah i downloaded it and it my favorite group , but once i get the money im buying the CD so it like i didn't really pirated Maiden haha.

It was more curiosity than greed that pushed me to download the CD.

4. harryjon35

Member harryjon35 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    got it, too. will buy it tomorrow.

more epic than "dance of death". will have to listen to it for a few times to judge it. although i'm more the straight in the face type of guy instead of the epic stuff.

5. adzix

Member adzix GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    i guess i'll have to buy it, too
    but until it hits the store i might check out that torrent you mentioned [​IMG]

6. ChaosTheorySD

United States
    Yeah, there's nothing wrong with downloading it (well, except legally I guess) and I don't hold it against you. I just can't bring myself to do it. I have a weird sense of morals in that respect.

I'll just wait for the actual street date. The longer I deprive myself, the better it should be. [​IMG]

And for those curious, the album actually releases in Europe on the 28th, and in the US on the 5th.

7. apofaz

Member apofaz GBAtemp Regular

Namibia
    cool there are other maiden fans here! iron maiden was my first concert- i was 12 years old (more than 16years ago) and i've been listening maiden since ever. what a fucking good band!!!
    i hope the album is good

8. ChaosTheorySD

United States
    I wish I had the good sense to listen to Iron Maiden sooner in life. Oh well. better late than never.

And 16 years ago? So probably sometime around the Seventh Son tour? I envy you, mate.

Oh, and I take back what I said earlier. I have torrented Maiden once now that I think about it. It was the First 10 Years single collection, and only for the "Listen with Nicko!" tracks. Those things are great.

9. enarky

Member enarky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Listening to it right now. It's great! I feel like back in the 90s, when I "inherited" my uncles Iron Maiden LPs [​IMG] .

10. Nah3DS

Member Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Argentina
  11. MissingNo._

Member MissingNo._ aka MissingNoL

United States
    God, not Iron Maiden!

12. dragon574444

Member dragon574444 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Eh, my usual sources don't seem to have it. Guess I'll have to try later today...

13. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    El Dorado was pretty disappointing, but I'll still give it a go. The album cover itself looks kickass.

UP THE IRONS! \m/

14. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    I care about this death metal being leaked why?! Its nothing different then games being leak out before its public release, so why is this such a big deal?

15. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Death Metal?! Iron Maiden is far from Death Metal xD They are original British Heavy Metal.

Anyways, I don't really care either, I'm huge into metal I just never got into older metal, doesn't really appeal to me. This should probably be moved to the Music section also

16. Sterling

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    It's not to us, but for some people it is. Which is why this is a public/private forum. because someone somewhere cares. [​IMG]

Also, what NeSchn typed.