New Indiana Jones game from Bethesda studio, Machine Games, in the works

indy.PNG
Bethesda Softworks recently tweeted a teaser trailer announcing that a new Indiana Jones game is in the works, with Todd Howard attached as executive producer. It will be developed by its studio Machine Games, in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games. The latter is the newly-announced official identity for all gaming titles from Lucasfilm. As for Machine Games, the studio worked on the recent Wolfenstein trilogy.

Bethesda notes that the new game will be based on an original story but that there will be "some time" before they reveal more details. In the meantime, you can check out the teaser trailer via the official tweet below:

:arrow: SOURCE

GenNaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it plays nothing like Uncharted frankly, at least in the platforming department. I'm so tired of that 'hold left-stick and mash X/A' style of traversal.

Reactions: Deleted User

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
can't wait to see what a buggy mess it turns into with good ol crashtesda at the helm!

the last great IJ game they made and has never been topped ever since was Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
to each their own, im not much of a fan of point and click games, for me emperor tomb was the best.

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
With Todd Howard attached to this, I'm half expecting to start the game controlling Indy, before getting knocked out by an enemy. Then the screen fades in from black with Ralof saying "Hey, you, you're finally awake."

Todd Howard, you've done it again.

D

Deleted User

At this point, with Bethesda at the helm, I won't be surprised if there'll be copious amounts of Ancient Lore strewn in, alongside the obligatory Crafting Table for Medicine and Weapons.

And since they'll have lofty dreams of snagging an Award or two at the time of release, most likely from Storytelling, I'd like to point out that Indiana isn't necessarily a Male name ...

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But they already made one buggy, unplayable mess of a game about Indiana Jones

Oh no, wait, sorry, I'm mistaken, is that I just associate broken, buggy games with them :v

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sounds right up my street. Let's hope it's not Xbox exclusive.
I don't think they would waste money on a license for the Indiana Jones IP just to limit the release to one platform. But then there's Spiderman on the PlayStation side, so who knows. Not exactly the same case since Sony actually owns that IP, but still.

Reactions: shaunj66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs