New Indiana Jones game from Bethesda studio, Machine Games, in the works

indy.PNG
Bethesda Softworks recently tweeted a teaser trailer announcing that a new Indiana Jones game is in the works, with Todd Howard attached as executive producer. It will be developed by its studio Machine Games, in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games. The latter is the newly-announced official identity for all gaming titles from Lucasfilm. As for Machine Games, the studio worked on the recent Wolfenstein trilogy.

Bethesda notes that the new game will be based on an original story but that there will be "some time" before they reveal more details. In the meantime, you can check out the teaser trailer via the official tweet below:

:arrow: SOURCE

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Exclusive isn't MS style. It will for certain be on Xbox and PC gamepass. Very likely to be also on Steam. I wouldn't be surprised if its on Playstation also.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Exclusive isn't MS style. It will for certain be on Xbox and PC gamepass. Very likely to be also on Steam. I wouldn't be surprised if its on Playstation also.
yeah the wierd part is that lucasfilm games was just renamed to be like before the buyin so its not like them to just give rights to make exclusive platform games, i can see this being on ps5 tough, since buying a license to make a single exclusive film based game doesnt seem very profitable imo.

this is not an owned Microsoft ip but a license so maybe it will be released on both consoles, it just happens that a studio Microsoft bought is actually working on it.

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who don't love the thought of being an explorer - especially Indy !! Ever since seeing Raiders of the lost ark, I been a fan !! I really hope this goes through and they do him justice and make a solid great game..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NoobletCheese @ NoobletCheese: Similar feelings about WiiU but I still love it cause of the gold hidden underneath the bad...