new idea for forum! ^_^

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ok... This is the first time its happened to me (Double posted the same thing due to lag)
And it really IS quite annoying O_O
I was thinking of added a button that DELETES your post, so the actual poster can take it into there own hands to delete there own double post, instead of feeling guilty for double posting >_<

So wouldnt the added of a delete post button help out the mods and also make there job alittle easier, meaning immediate discovering of these types of double posting could also be issued a warn?

I dont know, it was just an idea
What do you guys all think?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is that it could disrupt some threads.

We have recently had a couple of members going back to all of their posts and editing them with just "-". Sometimes these people have done this in a topic that they started where people are still discussing.

When someone new to the thread sees it they have no idea what is being discussed sometimes, same could happen if people could delete their own posts.

No need to be worried about double posting, we only warn people if they do it a lot and know that its not allowed. If it bothers people that they have done a double post just report it or just PM me and I'll delete it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."