New here

iluvfuzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm Kristie. I've been browsing through the download section for maybe a month now but thats it. I actually came here for the emulators that can run on the nds. I'm now playing old gb/gbc, sega genesis/mega drive, and turbo grafx 16 games.
I never owned any of those so I get to experience them now. It makes me quite happy. I wish I could play gba roms but that takes a special type of card or an expansion type thing. I might get one eventually. So how are you guys?

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally own both a slot-2 cart AND a Supercard DSTWO and I can safely say that a slot 2 is far better if you're getting one that's fairly inexpensive. Honestly, though, if you want something for GBA. SNES, Genesis and all the old stuff that works well I'd get a PSP. they're cheap and the emulators work. Still keep the DS for the NES emu, though. Huminghao's made it amazing and more full-featured than even the PSP version.

Otherwise, welcome!

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sees female name...

19269590.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

iluvfuzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the links Narayan! That helps. I thought about getting a NZ flash 3 in 1 expansion but I can't find the regular gba slot one anywhere. I have a regular ds or what some people call the fat ds. I'll probably get a psp eventually, should probably wait till I get a job first. I just looked at the emulators for the psp.. Looks awesome just more of a reason to get psp.
Well anyways hello to all and thanks for nice welcoming.. Oh and lol at QuietlyAwesome94's post... lol.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello ^_^
Welcome to The Temp!
Remember, please follow the rules or The Angry Bear Cavalry will be after you! :yay:
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:
Also I am a pretty knowledgeable guy and would more than willingly help you out if you need anything ^_^

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
I can't find the regular gba slot one anywhere.

yeah, it seems that most sites sold out their stock around xmas. you might want to consider the only remaining slot-2 flash kit still in production, the ez flash iv. read up on it first and see if its something you would want to purchase.

it looks like 0shippingzone may still have the 3in1 phat in stock. ez flash hasn't produced that card for a few years and if you grab one it may have a dead sram battery. switching in a new save battery isn't very difficult, so don't get scared by that. THERE are a FEW guides that will help you to do just that. i wanted to mention this in case you decide to grab one.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: