Dialexio

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I honestly have no clue why I never posted this before.
unsure.gif

Anyways... I'm Alex, and I'm quite a geek. I'm in New York City and attend school. I like Warner Bros. cartoons (Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, etc.), acting (?) insane, and Apple (I try to keep a neutral voice in the flamewar).

I started getting more interested in hacking the Wii around the Wii Shop Channel update. (I have an NTSC Wii, by the way.) I bounced back and forth a bit on the System Menu version, and most recently "soft-updated" to 3.4 for some reason (Just the System Menu; I got the Mii CHannel and IOS50 when SoftChip still had a Mii Channel updater). I have a mad collection of WADs from NTSC games for some weird reason, too.

I have a near-launch DS (Metroid Prime demo and DS manual typo whoo) that shows its age (a ding and some paint chips). I bought a DS Lite in fear of the DSi, which to my dismay had the yellow tint issue. It is now awaiting the shipping label to Nintendo. Ho hum.

That is all. (I think.)

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to have you aboard.
biggrin.gif

Until you tell us the origin of your name, I'm calling you Dyslexio.

dry.gif
What? That's how I read it at first glance.

Dialexio

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Glad to have you aboard.
biggrin.gif

Until you tell us the origin of your name, I'm calling you Dyslexio.

dry.gif
What? That's how I read it at first glance.
blink.gif

If you must know the (lame) story: I wanted to come up with some random name for Mario Kart DS when I jumped onto the random Wi-Fi matches. (Please don't ask for my Friend Code; I'll almost never be on due to my current Wi-Fi setup.) Piece by piece of the name, I came up with "Dialexio." The fact it has "alex" in it was coincidental; I didn't realize it until... maybe 8 or 9 months after coming up with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended