Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmu_Dudeski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
I came to this site for precisely one thing - to get my hands on an English patched ROM of DQM: Joker 3. I was a year and a half late but still found it, but it was buggy. Tried to follow some confusingly written instructions in attempt to fix it, and when that failed I joined the forum to ask for the fully updated ROM, but that's a no-no apparently, and my comment was removed. Where are the forum rules again? I unironically looked all over for them, so I don't commit the sin of "asking for warez" again in a ROM hacking community (LOL). For starters you guys might want to make the "forum rules" button a little more prominent, if it even exists. I can't even PM a mod to ask that question because of "spam protection", and I'm not about to make 8 more throwaway posts to "unlock" it, so I appreciate you reading my thoughts on how lackluster this place is. It's almost corporate, and that in itself is a little amusing. Anywho, ciao.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Funnily enough when you signed up, there's a box you checked to say you read them. It's literally there lol, click either terms or privacy policy to be taken to the relevant page.

upload_2019-5-12_22-15-33.png

Aside from that, it's at the bottom of l i t e r a l l y every page. "Terms & Rules" can hardly be made clearer. Check them out here for more information: https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

Finally, this line is hilarious "so I don't commit the sin of "asking for warez" again in a ROM hacking community (LOL)"

The actual rom hacking sites all follow the same rules. Romhacking.net distributes patches, smwcentral exactly the same. If you want help, there are people to help you, but not with a shitty attitude like the one you have.

Ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple