New here, nice to meet you

Zio Name

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, i'm new here (to be honest, i've been lurking around for a loooong time), maybe someone may know me from other boards like gamefaqs or the italian "cousin" of GBATemp.

I'm just a normal guy interested in videogames, movies, music and the translation side of the rom hacking universe.

Not much to say, really. But i hope that during my stay i can be helpful to others and a good companion.

Reactions: 1 person

Zio Name

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='CatBoy']: i have already read the rules, but thanks for the tip, it's always nice to see people caring for new users =)

@[member='Lucifer']: yeah, i know a lot about this place, but i must admit that the section i have lurked the most are the GBA/NDS Hacking and Translations ones, but i did not forget to read the others from time to time.

Thanks for the warm welcome, both of you =)

P.S.: I must admit that i'm a bit worried about my english. I've studied it since i was in elementary school, and i'm still studying it at the university, but sometimes i manage to make stupid mistakes while i'm writing =/

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Welcome to the temp!

I think you know most about how this site works already so Feel free to ask anyone about anything if you don't know.

PS: Since you lurk here a lot, do you by any chance know me? :P

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome to the temp!
And yea as the catboy wrote, don't be afraid of type/misspelling, people make them all the time, even if they are from a English speaking country.

And don't mind me since I'm just about the biggest lurker here :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: