New Hatsune Miku Project DIVA DLC announced

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by fgghjjkll, Jun 11, 2010.

Jun 11, 2010
  1. fgghjjkll
    OP

Member fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

Australia

Song list
    Like last time, it will feature HQ PVs of the songs as well as some themes
    [​IMG]
    "Toeto" is the included minigame like last time's minigame was "*Hello Planet"

Source
    Not gonna bother explaining in detail unless requested.

2. Uzumakijl

Member Uzumakijl GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    That's quite a lot of DLC, Sega is really making a lot of advertisement for this game, but why a male character?

3. fgghjjkll
    OP

Australia
    What do you mean male character?
    Rin and Len are like brothers and sisters so it's probably wise to include Len as well..

4. Zerousen

Member Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    Man, I love these threads. [​IMG] Len and Rin are actually mirror images, but I also like to refer to them as brothers and sisters. I better figure out how to make use of the DLC's, I downloaded the last ones, and ended up getting totally ticked off, and deleting everything. [​IMG]

5. fgghjjkll
    OP

Australia
    I know they're mirror images too but i think it's more "fun" to call them brother and sister [​IMG].
    I borrowed someone's japanese psn account to download the DLC (Payed him back via paypal) and ever since that day, my psp 1000 (yes.. it's japanese but even if i change the idstorage, it doesn't change the psn i connect to) is forever connected to the japanese psn. If anyone can help me unlock this, please pm me ;_; I miss the Australian Playstation Store. Other than that, Can't you redownload the dlc if you deleted it? You've already bought the thing so it'll be ripping people off charging for each download.