Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pix_090125_hack_b01.jpg

"CyberConnect 2 announced .hack//Link last week with the promise of it being the best and the last in the series, which spans several media, the last of which is .hack//G.U. Trilogy on Blu-ray and DVD, where .hack//Link was actually teased in a trailer. Some of the screens from the initial Weekly Famitsu made it to the Internet and I have the mag itself, so here’s the details, including comments from the producer, Hiroshi Matsuyama, who have just finished working on Naruto Narutimate Storm (PS3)."

"A little intro, .hack//Link will be the 9th game in the series, which deals with unusual changes in “The World”, an online game published and maintained by fictional CC Corporation. The game will be set in “The World R:X”, the third version of “The World”. Matsuyama says it’s an action game that even girls and kids can enjoy thanks to its simple controls and dramatic scenes. Famitsu asks if the game has any connection with the manga version, Matsuyama says besides some similarity in the setting, there will be no connection in the story."

More Info and Screens in the Source

News Source: PSPHyper

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, just awesome. Really can't wait for this one. I've always loved the .hack// series. Kinda disappointed about the "last in the series", but if it's as good as they're saying, at least it'll go out with a bang.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I've always been a fan of the .hack series. I played 1-3 (could never find 4 anywhere...) and I played all of the G.U. games, which in my opinion, where 10 times better. Better story, graphics, gameplay, everything. I'm not too excited about this one though... graphics look meh, and "an action game that even girls and kids can enjoy" sends shivers down my back. I really hope they don't screw it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Blurp.