New Gyakuten Kenji screens and some info!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
gyakuten-kenji-spring-09.jpg

"After a long stretch of hearing nothing about Gyakuten Kenji, Capcom has issued a Japanese release window for the Miles Edgeworth-flavored Ace Attorney spin-off: a vague "Spring 2009." Unless an English language option is included in the game (it's happened before in this series), that's fairly useless to those who don't speak Japanese, but there's still time to amend that.

To coincide with this announcement, Capcom passed a bunch of new screens around, mainly depicting scenes from the opening case and new prosecutor Makoto Yuuki (which translates as "truth courage"). Anyone else find Edgeworth's bobble-headed physique a bit weird, by the way? No? Okay, probably just us."

More screens
Sauce

Copypasta'd from DS Fanboy.

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i've seen those screens before, but they were from a japanese mag or sumthin. Anyway this looks like it's going to be more like a detective game than a court case drama but i'm still gonna get it. I do hope it comes with an english option aswell

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
da_head said:
looks nice to me. though i hope capcom doesn't start milkin the pw series and ruins it
sleep.gif

Well, AJ isn't promising enough, I just hope Gumshoe is there, otherwise this might be another AJ, lame and no joke, no fun

The publisher you gotta beware of is EA, they've been milking The Sims for years, and somehow, despite being there's no new gameplay, it survives, with many sequels and expansions........

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
da_head said:
looks nice to me. though i hope capcom doesn't start milkin the pw series and ruins it
sleep.gif
That's a fear I have as well. Ever since Mikami left the company, I have the feeling Capcom isn't doing enough justice in innovating the legacy he left there, as shown in Gyakuten 4, DMC4 and the upcoming Resident Evil 5 (I'm not saying any of these games are BAD, but I do have the feeling they didn't follow much of an innovative line, if you know what I mean).

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rod said:
da_head said:
sleep.gif
That's a fear I have as well. Ever since Mikami left the company, I have the feeling Capcom isn't doing enough justice in innovating the legacy he left there, as shown in Gyakuten 4, DMC4 and the upcoming Resident Evil 5 (I'm not saying any of these games are BAD, but I do have the feeling they didn't follow much of an innovative line, if you know what I mean).
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Gyakuten Saiban on the DS was something completely new, and since I've played the game I've bought the whole series. Resident Evil 4 was not a new franchise, but the game was fundamentally different from the rest of the series. With GS2 and 3 and even 4 there is nothing new anymore, and Resident Evil 5 looks... well, exactly like RE4. On one hand, this is great, because the earlier games were extremely good and worthy of buying a system for it, on the other hand the thing that made them popular is going to kill them...

I'm really looking forward to Gyakuten Kenji. At the moment, I would like a Gyakuten Saiban 5 more, but I like the idea that Capcom isn't going to just make new stories, but also new gameplay. I really hope Gyakuten Kenji will still be as good as the previous games, while also being new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning