Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pix_090105_gundam.jpg

Looks like Banpresto’s famous arcade game with its impressive looking capsule cabinet Kidou Senshi Gundam: Senjo no Kizuna (aka Mobile Suit Gundam: The Bonds of War) is coming to the PSP indeed and it will be called Kidou Senshi Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna Portable according to Japanese video game retailer GAME STAR.

PSP gamers obviously won’t enjoys the full P.O.D. (Panoramic Optical Display) experience, where players sit in a pseudo cockpit with 180 degree screen, but Bandai Namco seems to have made enough changes to make their latest Gundam port to the PSP sounds exciting. The 8 Vs 8 team battle on the arcade is being scaled down to 4 Vs 4 on the PSP, and fans will be happy to know that it supports the Game Sharing function, which means only one copy of the UMD is needed for multiplayer. Those with no friends were also taken care of with the new Mission Mode. The game is schedule for release in Japan on March 26.

News Source: PSPUpdates

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the arcade simulator looks mad fun. I'm surprised the area where I live doesn't have the arcade version.. I'd spend so much time on it. And I doubt we'll get an english release as well.
frown.gif
They need to port the other gundam games on PSP before they would port this one.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anakir said:
Wow, the arcade simulator looks mad fun. I'm surprised the area where I live doesn't have the arcade version.. I'd spend so much time on it. And I doubt we'll get an english release as well.
frown.gif
They need to port the other gundam games on PSP before they would port this one.

there are GUNDAM games already like the recent Kidou Senshi Gundam Gundam vs. Gundam

smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@kobykaan

We don't have any english ports of the game. I'm aware that these games are already out.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anakir said:
@kobykaan

We don't have any english ports of the game. I'm aware that these games are already out.

meh minor details lol!!

no English release maby due to its NOT AS POPULAR over here same with no one finding the arcade machine either!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, hopefully the PSP port looks good and kind of feels like the arcade version. The arcade version makes it feel like you really are in the Gundam and fighting. It'd also make it more interesting if it had infrastructure mode so we can play online.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I love japan you will find any awesome games, that capsule looks real nice, I bet you money you won't that capsule outside of japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards