New GTA V Screenshots: Sharks and more

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar Games dropped an unexpected holiday present on its fans: a new batch of screenshots on its Facebook page. Here they all are:
gtav-xmas03jpg-843c64_800w.jpg

gtav-xmas02jpg-48a63b_800w.jpg

gtav-xmas05jpg-48a63a_800w.jpg

gtav-xmas04jpg-843c62_800w.jpg

gtav-xmas01jpg-843c63_800w.jpg
Glad to see that the quality looks promising, and new things are new. let's see what it's about and, hope to have more fun on fooling around in the game!

:arrow: Source

Reactions: Brian117

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ONLY thing I care about for GTA V is that they got rid of the terrible engine. The one that made running and driving cars in that game much less fun, but I guess more realistic, than their previous installments. It completely killed the game for me, and I had beaten 3, vice city, and san andreas. Man I miss those games.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
The ONLY thing I care about for GTA V is that they got rid of the terrible engine. The one that made running and driving cars in that game much less fun, but I guess more realistic, than their previous installments. It completely killed the game for me, and I had beaten 3, vice city, and san andreas. Man I miss those games.
Wait what? GTA V is using the same engine as GTA IV.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you don't say!?

I guess it will be more explorable than gta4/san andreas( hospitals, sewers , buildings)

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't say!?

Whoever said that realism in a video game makes it better? Sure, in the sims, a life simulator, the more realistic it is the more fun it could be. However, they have very unrealistic rates of getting a job and promotions, as well as other super unrealistic things that make the game more fun.

If making games more realistic means more fun, please add bathrooms (and the need to use them), food (and the need to eat it), and a random chance of getting debilitating diseases to the game.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PETA really pisses me off that they care so much if an animal gets killed in a game, and when actual people die they don't care. Reminds me of how they sued Nintendo for the costume they used in Super Mario 3D Land.
Exactly. It's cartooned, not a real animal, that jumped into your screen.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
It better not get a console version ported to the PC. I want a full-blown PC version that can utilise current-gen hardware to it's potential, not a weakened version.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I am with the earlier posts about realism taking the fun out. I found San Andreas to be quite bad- fun to play but there was a distinct lackof the humour of Vice City. Those screenshots do look amazing though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU