Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New GBAtemp Review! NeoFlash MK6 and Neo 3
Slot-2 cart and NoPass combo
neo3_mk6.gif

I've just finished the official GBAtemp review of the MK6 Save Cart and the Neo 3 TF!
The Review said:
Neoflash have been spewing out products left, right and centre for a couple of years now, and this is one of their latest offerings. You even get a free Neo 3 TF thrown in, so I will be reviewing the two as a pair.

icon11.gif
Read the review

icon11.gif
Discuss the review

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No DLDI, commercial rom compatibility is ass, menu navigation is backwards.
This cart truly sucks balls, even for being from the NeoFlash team this is horrible.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, after reading the review, I thought, "Why did they even release this?". It's such a terrible cart...jeez. Makes everything else look much better in comparison, at least.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
God..
WHY did they even do this..? this is like selling crap and putting "True Neoflash product"-label on it and believe people are even going to consider buying it.
This looks more like an early slot 2 cart & slot 1 passme/NoPass combo from the days before the "modern" Slot 1 cards that is today.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That cart makes the DS-X look good!

I feel sorry for anyone who buys that cart. Really sorry.

Heh... A cart that has a lousy team, or a lousy cart with a working team?
Does the Neoflash team update their MagicKey carts? I never pay attention to them. They're right below DS-X in my "Crappy Flashcarts Lists". DS-X is #1

~Nero

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That cart makes the DS-X look good!

I feel sorry for anyone who buys that cart. Really sorry.

Heh... A cart that has a lousy team, or a lousy cart with a working team?
Does the Neoflash team update their MagicKey carts? I never pay attention to them. They're right below DS-X in my "Crappy Flashcarts Lists". DS-X is #1

~Nero

I'll never forgive them for not updating their MK2/3 cards.
"Update" is not even the right term, since they never officially or unofficially released any working menu resembling half of the features they claimed on the box.
Their firmware went to a 0.6 something and then just stopped, and still until a few months ago they were claiming that a new menu was still being worked on and was gonna be released soon. What a bunch of b******t, the most irritating thing is that instead of finishing one product and make it work the way it should they just abandon it and move on to the next cart !
They are truly the worse company around , and I feel sorry for whoever buys their products(included myself).
And this MK6 and Neo3 sucks just like the others and certainly proves my point.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
what happened to the R6 anyway? i thought it came out, but maybe not. its hard to keep track of neoflash products sometimes.

qjopera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well neoflash isn't a good team THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
DRNEO WAS DRUNK WHEN DEVELOPING THAT SHITTY PRODUCT!!!!!!!! ACEKARD RPG LIVES ON NEOFLASH BURN IN HELL YOUR OBSOLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back