Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i noticed the card gets extremely hot after few minutes of use inside the cheap card readers,i doubt it got this hot inside the Akasa maybe warm but nothing like this hot,i couldn't even hold the card this is how hot it got.
dude... that is not good at all lol
Mine don't change in temp at all. One file at a time :)even if i move quite a few, it never gets warm/hot.

Reactions: satel

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Mine don't change in temp at all. One file at a time :)even if i move quite a few, it never gets warm/hot.
I do many files at a time, though, I don't really need to access it very often once I get my games up and running.
I have a seperate 8GB sandisk with which I dump xorpads and install my own conversions, without risk to my own 32GB card where my own saves are.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

you are absolutely right i just took the card out of the Akasa reader now & it did not change temp what so ever,i hope the cheap reader didn't damage the card already. time to test & find out :unsure:

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I do many files at a time, though, I don't really need to access it very often once I get my games up and running.
I have a seperate 8GB sandisk with which I dump xorpads and install my own conversions, without risk to my own 32GB card where my own saves are.
Yea I do too. Transfer my cia's in bulk so I don't kill the back plate. but it never gets hot. At least never in my experience lol.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are absolutely right i just took the card out of the Akasa reader now & it did not change temp what so ever,i hope the cheap reader didn't damage the card already. time to test & find out :unsure:

From your other posts, I hope your N3DS didn't go through a partial update at all either. If that was the case you probably couldn't launch the exploit at all, but if it's freezing/failing to launch items quickly after getting into emuNAND then that could be cause for concern as well.

Reactions: MrJason005
D

Deleted-355425

Yeah I have both the O3DS and N3DS
download the correct save file for your region from the gateway site, put it on the root of your SD card thats in your orginal 3DS, boot it up and launch the gateway menu, insert the game into the 3DS and goto the restore save section and run it...

put the launcher.dat file from gateway on your micro sd in the N3ds, and put the game cart with the save on it now into the n3ds, run the game and load the exploit...
get to the gateway menu and backup your nand.

this is if you have zelda anyway ;p

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Hey guys, look what I got:
zG0Wfyi.jpg

my gateway preperation is almost complete, I just need the dongle, should come next week :D

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I would have gotten a 32GB and a 64GB, but I forgot about import taxes on Amazon, so I resorted to Amazon.co.uk rather than Amazon.com and bought 2 32GB cards instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: