Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
ok my last chance i'm now formatting emunand partition on the sandisk 64gb & once done i will use emunand tool v.10.3 to inject the 64gb sandisk with 9.5 from the 4gb toshiba hopefully this time it will work. :)

Artemis-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know what's awesome? Having given up on Gateway last week and importing a copy of Cubic Ninja for my JP N3DS in anticipation of KARL, and then Gateway releases Cubic Ninja support, and my copy of Cubic Ninja arrives the next day. It will be wonderful to finally have a way to play all these games I've been buying. So excited to get home tonight :D

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Sky is like Apple.
Completely locked down and can only use approved apps. Pretty much the complete opposite of Linux.

I shoulda said mac :P
But yeh, this new update from Gateway is kickass, im suprised everyone is just like, "yeh, ok mhmm"

WE GET ALL THE BEST 3DS GAMES ALL ON 1 CART DUE TO GATEWAY'S PARTNERSHIP WITH NINTENDO! *coughromhbackupscough*

Everyone who thinks this is amazing gimme a hell yeh! I AM So excited tbh the 3ds scene is gonna blow up big this year! Citras 3ds out this year too; the emulator :D

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
But yeh, this new update from Gateway is kickass, im suprised everyone is just like, "yeh, ok mhmm"

WE GET ALL THE BEST 3DS GAMES ALL ON 1 CART DUE TO GATEWAY'S PARTNERSHIP WITH NINTENDO! *coughromhbackupscough*

Everyone who thinks this is amazing gimme a hell yeh! I AM So excited tbh the 3ds scene is gonna blow up big this year! Citras 3ds out this year too; the emulator :D
You're kinda late to the party ;)

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One card you say? Hmmmm

Anyway, Gateway seems to have Uninstalled itself. I use Sky for CN, it was working last night.. Backed up my nand and even dumped a couple of games.
In his dreams haha, still sticking with my Sky3DS even though I also have a Gateway. Just can't be bother with replacing cards and shit. Plug and play (and press a blue buttons sometimes) is what I want ;)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yup, I STILL don't even have my Gateway card in the mail yet; I am slightly worried, the sites look legit though

I got them from
I ordered them on the 13th and it's still not here, anyone with info on these sites know how long they take to send? according to 3ds games cards, my package is still in transit, so it could be another few days
I've heard many good things about Playmods, not so sure about the latter though...

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup, I STILL don't even have my Gateway card in the mail yet; I am slightly worried, the sites look legit though

I got them from
I ordered them on the 13th and it's still not here, anyone with info on these sites know how long they take to send? according to 3ds games cards, my package is still in transit, so it could be another few days

While I too am not sure about the latter, I've ordered from the former 3 times now, an average of 10 days until I got my cards each time I ordered. I'm in the UK if that helps.
They generally ship from Cyprus I think, at least all 3 of my orders were

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vb-RNPvOb5M?si=J4BktsiMjYqTDkIo +1