Gaming New games with great replay value

rcazador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Which among the recent titles or even slightly older titles has a lot of replay value? I already have many of the Pokemon series, so aside form that all suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rune Factory 4 is a game that should keep you busy for a while. It's got decent replayability but then it's always up to the user to determine if it's a game they're interested in.

Reactions: rcazador

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 3D Land (I always go to 100% so takes a while)
Animal Crossing (If you are into that sort of thing)
Shin Megami Tensei (If you like long RPG)
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Season and Oracle of Ages (12$ for a two games that will last 5-8 hours each)
Mario Kart 7 (Online is the best on this)
Mario and Luigi Dream Team (Took me around 30 hours to beat)

I like to think of buying games like this if you can put in 1 hour for every 1$ spent you brought a pretty great game.

rcazador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thanks people looks like Fire Emblem is the majority vote. I'll look it up. As for Pokémon I'm going to wait for a price drop...
Thanks all.

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here I had 100 hours of fun with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Maybe 40 for single player and 60 for multiplayer (and counting). I'd recommend it.

I don't recommend Super Mario 3D Land for the replay value. Based on my save, you can get 100% in 23 hours.

I wouldn't wait for a price drop for Pokémon... It won't get cheaper soon, I think.

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Don't wait for pokemon price drop, I don't see that happening any time soon.
Besides you don't really need to wait, if you are looking for value pokemon is hard to beat.
I already have 130 hours in like 2 and a half weeks and I don't see myself playing anything else anytime soon.
Maybe when I'll find my place in the online and then just come in for a few battles every now and then.

rcazador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Here I had 100 hours of fun with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Maybe 40 for single player and 60 for multiplayer (and counting). I'd recommend it.

I don't recommend Super Mario 3D Land for the replay value. Based on my save, you can get 100% in 23 hours.

I wouldn't wait for a price drop for Pokémon... It won't get cheaper soon, I think.

Don't wait for pokemon price drop, I don't see that happening any time soon.
Besides you don't really need to wait, if you are looking for value pokemon is hard to beat.
I already have 130 hours in like 2 and a half weeks and I don't see myself playing anything else anytime soon.
Maybe when I'll find my place in the online and then just come in for a few battles every now and then.

I thought the same about the price drops but on Nov 6 WalMart had X, Y SMT 4 and some other games at $18. Unfortunately I missed that deal, but it's an indication of what we can expect for B Friday :)

rcazador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I can definitely get behind Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus Uprising.
I saw reviews of Icarus, since I'm not planning to get a circle pad pro. It looks tough without the circle pad :| Fire emblem is definitely on my list :)

Etrian Odyssey Untold! Great game, will last you a while.
True I saw some popular mentions of EO but it sounds like a slightly weak story. Will watch a review and decide, thanks.

New Super Mario bros 2 has good replay value and plus there tons of DLC levels and you can also try to get 999 million coins, that will take a while.
As a kid I was terrible at Mario, it left me scarred and traumatised :P I never really took to the Mario games but thanks for the suggestion.

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I saw reviews of Icarus, since I'm not planning to get a circle pad pro. It looks tough without the circle pad :| Fire emblem is definitely on my list :)

True I saw some popular mentions of EO but it sounds like a slightly weak story. Will watch a review and decide, thanks.

As a kid I was terrible at Mario, it left me scarred and traumatised :P I never really took to the Mario games but thanks for the suggestion.
Why would you need CPP for kid icarus? It still controls with the stylus and one pad anyway. I'm a lefty and had no problem whatsoever with it. Takes some getting used to but I had a blast. Plus I kick some ass on MP too.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest the following.
Shin Megami Tensi 4, great long RPG as well as 4 different endings.
SMT Devil Survivor because of the same thing, you get to choose who you go on with at the end and play their last day.
Ocarina of Time, classic as well as having the master quest to replay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...