Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I want to buy a cheap flashcard for my girlfriend...
3DSLink / R4igold deluxe edition is the cheapest i found but can CARD2 games and 7.x encrypted games be played with this card?

Thanks

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
Go the Gateway.
I hate sounding like a fanboy but it <is> the best solution. Bar none.

BUT be sure you know how to set one up and not fuck up with accidental updates.
It's a black art.

Reactions: migles

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to buy a cheap flashcard for my girlfriend...
3DSLink / R4igold deluxe edition is the cheapest i found but can CARD2 games and 7.x encrypted games be played with this card?

Thanks
At the moment the scene doesn't have any 'cheap' solutions worth getting. :/ Your best bet is either a Gateway or a Sky3DS. Both now cost the same, so I'd go for the Sky3DS route if your aren't sure your GF could screw something up.

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
At the moment the scene doesn't have any 'cheap' solutions worth getting. :/ Your best bet is either a Gateway or a Sky3DS. Both now cost the same, so I'd go for the Sky3DS route if your aren't sure your GF could screw something up.

More replying to the OP but... phantom's right.
If you don't care about homebrew, sky3ds suits your needs much better. Especially if your GF's not tech savvy. In the last hour I've already seen a 'bricked my 3ds with gateway downgrade' thread and a 'accidentally updated my 3ds with Gateway' thread.
Stay safe.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Any hope to update?
only if they wanted to steal the crown from gateway for longest wait between updates for 3DS flashcards, its been over a year since their last update, i think at this point the only way 3dslink is getting a update is if some cfw devs figure out enabling the use of gateway/clones in their cfw's, which tbh is pretty unlikely

as for selling it.....you would have to find someone pretty stupid to get more than a couple of quid for it, honestly i would just use Rxtools, stick it in a draw, might come in useful one day.....maybe

Reactions: sys64738

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs