1. TehCupcakes

TehCupcakes GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Strong recommend for Supraland as the hidden gem in this line-up!

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  2. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    What is Game Pass ?

Pip'

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  3. neotank19

neotank19 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    gamepass includes xbox gold, you still get the free games with gold and can keep the 360 games forever. you do need an active account to play the xbox1 games.

It's a subscription service from microsoft that lets you play lots of games. it cost 20 dollars a month.

If you use microsoft rewards you can actually earn enough points a month to get gamepass for free, if you have a xbox 1 and do the challenges. they are rather easy. I like this feature for broke gamers, lets us play lots of games for free.

4. ds34

ds34 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    you can even automate these challenges with a very handy android app

5. Masamune3210

Masamune3210 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Doesnt get added until the 25th....

6. kevin corms

kevin corms GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    They dont just delist games, they sign agreements for a set period of time with publishers. Some publishers dont want their games on gamepass forever, and thats completely fine. I would rather have games on there for a year as opposed to not at all.

Worldblender likes this.
  7. Subtle Demise

United States
    I understand that, it's just sad to see because I feel like Xbox had the best deals and treated their customers the best the last gen lol

8. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I think for me personally the delisting wouldn't be a big deal if you actively play the game immediately. But if you like me if you have work and children it's going to take you a while to complete a game. Sony have been improving in the quality of games on PS Plus in the last 3 months with FF7 Remake and Control Ultimate Edition. I like it because the games will always be there as long as I have a subscription. The plus side about gamepass now you have EA Acess and all Microsoft games they will stay on there.

So it's give or take. I do have a year work of gamepass 3 month cards which I bought all for $90 at gamestop on Black Friday but I didn't active it yet.

9. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    So, I can subscribe even if I don't own an xbox console and say, play Doom Eternal on my phone for $ per months ?

Pip'

10. medoli900

medoli900 Open the Benzenes;Gate

Antarctica
    Welcome to any subscription based service.
    It cost money to host things on servers, of course they'll unload some cost if they see not many experience a title anymore.

11. neotank19

neotank19 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can play somegames without a console, I think they have to say cloud enabled. I believe some have to be installed to your console. This is with a compatable phone.

With gamepass ultimate you can play most the games on a computer too. In addition to console or stream.

That said, the stream still is in beta, and I was able to play mc dungeons fairly well with a small bit of lag.

Oh I remembered, you can also claim the free xbox 1 and xbox 360 games and when you get a console you will be able to play them. 4 games a month.

edit for additional info.

Last edited by neotank19, Mar 19, 2021
  12. Foxi4

Foxi4 Endless Trash
    Global Moderator

Poland
    That's Gamepass Ultimate. Standard Gamepass just includes access to the library without Xbox Live, although admittedly Microsoft is pushing the Ultimate version pretty heavily, with the intention to retire standard Gamepass.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - announcements, emphasis,