NEW!!! G6/M3DS Real System Files E20 (English) v3.3 X is o

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dsrules, Apr 4, 2008.

1. dsrules
    OP

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

google translation
    1. NDS game changes the default file named *. sav, corresponding to the transition to the game with SAKURA filing system;
    (Compatible with programmes and processes:
    Installation of a new version of system, the operation has been carried out NDS game, the game of the default *. 0 archived data will be stored in the new default file *. sav document, the original filing default *. 0 still remain in the microSD card (G6DS Real kept in built-in storage), but the current version of the new system and future versions of the system will not use the *. 0 archive, and the direct use *. sav as the default archive file, in order to achieve to use *. sav archive files transition. If a user deems it necessary, in the computer manually delete *. 0 archive, *. sav reservations can be archived, it will not lead to progress archived games lost. )

2. Amendment "0062/0133/0165/0187/0370/0381/0814/1327- Madagascar Island (US / British / Italian / German / French / / West / Europe)," the problem can not be normal archiving can now be archived normal games;

3. Resolved "2166 - puppy room (Japan)," the problem can not run, can now use the soft reset start the game;

4. Resolved "2172 - Guitar sector division and Flemish floor hit (Japan)," after a soft reset the game Dead, now can use the soft reset normal game;

5. Resolved "2189 - Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (the United States)" after a soft reset the game Dead, now can use the soft reset normal game;

6. Resolved "2203 - a simple series Vol.35 hominid (Japan)," the problem can not run, can now use the soft reset normal game;

7. Automatic Chinese name to show support for the control of DS games ROM 2204.

2. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
  3. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

4. Xeronage

Member Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

WOW! That new loading screen really impresses me!

5. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

I don't understand the new saving - I think it's just got rid of my old saves [​IMG]

6. Xeronage

When you load the game it'll create a new save and load the *.0 into it automatically, think of it as a built in conversion mechanism.

7. Chedderknight

Member Chedderknight GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just tried it out, is it me or is it awhole lot faster now, anyway this makes me giddy, it shows that Sakura is almost obtainable! sweet, though I wonder when the Sakura fw finally comes out, if they utilize the boot up icon system, or leave it as is

8. gangsterboi

Member gangsterboi GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    before i download this and put on my g6, a question. It it the same gui as the old one (which consists of 7 options, nds, gba, mycard ect)? Or is it related to the new sakura fw in anyway?

Will sakura work on g6ds real because it doesn't at the moment=(

9. Chedderknight

Member Chedderknight GBAtemp Regular

United States
    same one, only difference is when your loading a game, instead of the M3/G6 white loading screen, it says M3 Sakura (Coming Soon)

10. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

On my G6 Real I think it just overwrote the saves like it wasn't there :/

11. HaTaX

Member HaTaX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I am so glad they changed the sav file naming system, I recently got my M3 Real and used the same flash card as I used on my CycloDS so I could compare the two side by side. It was kind of depressing to see it used a different naming system so the two couldn't share the same save files easily.

Seems like it is a little more snappy too.....

12. CYatta

Member CYatta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't think it's overwriting, so much as it's not reading off the .0 files to begin with. I'm in the same boat. I got it working by manually renaming a .0 to a .sav. But, is there a difference in the file structure? I don't understand. If it's just renaming an extension, then a sample mass rename of the extensions should work.

Edit: Fucking retarded. On the G6 at least, it'll only load the save if the .0 is renamed to a .sav. But then, it writes the save to a .0! So when it comes time to load what you just saved, it'll load the same .sav as before, and just overwrite the .0 again. God, I'm sick of this G6 not getting the same treatment crap.

13. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

I didn't rename my .0s and it made a new one with a blank savegame and overwrote the .0 [​IMG]

14. muttdog

Newcomer muttdog Newbie

United States
    this save problem only occurring on g6's? i'd be so sad if I lost my game saves for brain age 2! [​IMG]

15. Little

Member Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    Sounds like it'd be wise to backup all saves before using this =)

16. stefanol

Newcomer stefanol Advanced Member

Poland
    Mine M3real converted all my saves from *.0 to sav, by himself. After converting all of them, i have just simple deleted the *.0 files.

17. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

For G6 Real users yes, although it won't work as it should.

18. gangsterboi

Member gangsterboi GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    we don't even know if sakura will be compatitble with g6real yet so i don't know why everyones so bothered, and if it don't work just use shuny gamesave convertor.

How will the .sav files have backups? .sav2 .sav3 ect?

19. Xeronage

Thus far it doesnt LOOK like there will be a G6Sakura, but it makes sense for there to be.

20. chaotic_geo

Member chaotic_geo GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    That was since 3.2 x by the way.

Also all you had to do to the saves was change the extension from .0 to .sav on Windows. At least for me...