SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New G6 Loader v4.2B

QUOTE said:
U-disk Manager Version V4.2(+ loader V4.2B)
===========================================
1) fix the bug in previous version of the loader version V4.2A (A few games may hang up with installing loader version V4.2A.)Â
2) Improve the reliability of the software reset function. Now, it works fine even performing the reset function many times.

Download.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w00t! thanks, now if i can only find my ds phat with gs in it. im stuck with no mod solution for my dsl and i cant find me dsphat+g6.. damn!

wolfear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
anyone try mario kart soft reset?
biggrin.gif

adambrochu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do you properly install the latest loader?

Is it just a matter of copy and replace. My current loader is English V4.2A on the flash cart
so I just replace that with English V4.2B on my cart and its all good?

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No that's not it.

From the readme:
QUOTE said:
1)
Put both "g6vervify.sys" and "g6loader.sys" files into the root directory of the G6 U-Disk drive.

2)
Press A+B+sel+start simultaneously when the "green text" screen come out.

3)
Click "yes" to confirm the update when the configuration screen come out.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got my G6L ( I assume this update is for the lite aswell?) coming tomorrow so just a couple of questions.

Do I need to put the G6verify and G6loader on the card with the u disk manager? , or can I just drag and drop them?.

Also it says ii)If errors occur during updating, please use the G6 maintainence tools "MPutility" to format the G6 u-disk and format G6 with "FAT(16)" under window system. Then carrying out the update procedures again.

Does that mean if you mess up , there is no chance of screwing the card and ending up with a brick , it's always fixable?.

Thanks
smile.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar question. I know I can format the card under Windows (making sure to use FAT) but once I do that I have a blank card, right? How would I set the card back up again? simply put the G6verify and G6loader back on the card with windows and then boot in GBA mode? (same way you would if you were updating?)
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo