1. Skater4599

OP Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yep that will work sr_corsario, anything you want is fine ill put it in for you. I've got all working but the SM, i cant find whats wrong with it, but it should not be a region difference making it not work. I've been working with Miigotu in the wiiflow IRC with forwarders for this exact type of thing, hopefully it will get fixed so we can release the official wiiflow one as well [​IMG]

I'll let you know as soon as I can figure out whats wrong

Edit: it looks like theres a watermark on the Uloader logo, Ill fix that up

2. sr_corsario

sr_corsario GBAtemp Fan

Thank you very much!! i really apreciate your work !! [​IMG]

Sorry about the watermark!! [​IMG]

And about SM problem... you could ask on priiloader googlecode

Thanks again

3. Skater4599

United States
    I took Tantrics latest WiiMC forwarder source and changed them to forward to his emulators if anyone is interested in them, they include IOS58 and AHPBROT support so DVD should work from them as well as the HBC. but i could not test them yet my TV is occupied. Tantric is making official channels anyway but i thought id post them if anyone is in dire need lol.

EDIT: Links removed, officials are out! [​IMG]

Also I personally would not reccomend using these unless you need DVD support as IOS58 USB2.0 support is a bit slower than ISO202's USB2.0 is

4. Jacobeian

Jacobeian GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Cuba
    There are now official forwarder channels for FCEUGX and VBAGX, with DVD + USB2 support if you have IOS58 (make sure to have it installed BEFORE installing the channels). I bet SNES9XGX is work in progress and is coming soon. For those who remind them, Wilsoff and Nick666 are the artists behind the channel banner.

The best thing is that Tantric seems to use the same undisclosed exploit as Team Twiizer since the channel installer don't rely on the "fakesigning" bug, so this can be installed on unmodified Wii as well.

5. nano351

nano351 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    there won't be a huge difference in time it takes to load the app from ios202 to ios58 though...

6. Skater4599

United States
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up, great news!

EDIT: Anyone have a vid of the banners/loading splash? Im at work cant look at it

7. 12345

12345 GBAtemp Regular

FCEUGX is the same as wilsoff's forwarder, nothing new, but its the best I believe [​IMG]

I hope a forwarder for Snes9x GX appears soon too [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Forwarders, speed,