New Format - Tempcast Video Essays! [April Fools]

upload_2021-4-1_2-49-0.png

After doing the Tempcast for several months with varying rates of success, we've decided to finally listen to all of our viewers’ criticism. From now on, the Tempcast is going to be a series of video essays with industry-standard editing, written and narrated by Ericzander, Relauby and AlanJohn. We're also not going to be talking about the homebrew scene and hacking news, since that kind of stuff doesn't get picked up by the YouTube algorithm, not to mention those topics might get our videos demonitized. Instead, the Tempcast will be primarily about "nerd culture", including superhero movies, science, and sometimes video games.
We hope you enjoy this bold new direction for the Tempcast! Tell us what you think in the comments down below (on YouTube as well).

Luz Noceda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After doing the Tempcast for several months with varying rates of success, we've decided to finally listen to all of our viewers’ criticism. From now on, the Tempcast is going to be a series of video essays with industry-standard editing, written and narrated by Ericzander, Relauby and AlanJohn. We're also not going to be talking about the homebrew scene and hacking news, since that kind of stuff doesn't get picked up by the YouTube algorithm, not to mention those topics might get our videos demonitized. Instead, the Tempcast will be primarily about "nerd culture", including superhero movies, science, and sometimes video games.
We hope you enjoy this bold new direction for the Tempcast! Tell us what you think in the comments down below (on YouTube as well).

April fools i see
Nice
I never watched a podcast
Cuz they are very long
And i ratter see whats going on instead of listening to it

Reactions: hamohamo

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Among Us has better FPS and resolution than Ocarina of Time, that is like 5 points right there

Among Us has multiplayer and OoT does not, another 3 points

OoT has the water temple where you have to press start over 30 times just to change your boots, -6 points

So overall I would agree

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait I recorded the audio for this video in the past but it came out today but it's only out today because I recorded it in the past which was only done so that it could come out today.

Oh God... Is this a bootstrap paradox? What have I done?
You are like the 2Pac of The Temp. The Temp2Pac!

Last edited by slaphappygamer,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
Among Us has better FPS and resolution than Ocarina of Time, that is like 5 points right there

Among Us has multiplayer and OoT does not, another 3 points

OoT has the water temple where you have to press start over 30 times just to change your boots, -6 points

So overall I would agree
Among us may have better fps per second but the graphics on zeldar the ocarina of time I think are better I think. Tho amongus didf win game of the year 2020 so it come to personal preference imo (in my opinion)

Reactions: AlanJohn and banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night