What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the tip guys. I kind of decided I would get an M3 perfect CF for a slot 2 card but still need to decide on a slot 1. Cutterjohn had a good tip to let the christmas rush go by as I do have my trusty GBAMP packed with some games I still haven't started like Advance Wars and stuff to keep me good for awhile. Maybe I should stick with GBAMP for awhile? I am still leaning toward the acekard as it looks and sounds promising.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get a CycloDS. Fantastic support forums, frequent updates, almost perfect compatilbility with games and Download Play, fantastic GUI and...wait for it... THEY ARE RELEASING REAL TIME SAVE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

I have one and I love it.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Cyclo DS is probably the "best". I find it very stable and easy to use, however the SuperCard DSOne can't be ignored, especially for it's cheapness and MASSIVE amount of features. I have a CycloDS myself but I've used a friend's Supercard before. They're relatively cheap, and the Supercard Team updates often enough.

The CycloDS and SuperCard DS One are probably the kings of the flashcard market right now. The R4 is in a solid third.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the opinion guys but I have to say for right now and until they fix the DOA disaster I am not risking paying $60+Shipping to get a card that might not work and I will have to send it back and wait all over again. Anyway, supercard does sound appealing. I will check it out.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BambooGaming seems to be having a bit of trouble

QUOTE said:
Dear Customers:

Due to the mail server failure, we need to close down the web shop.
Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours,
BambooGaming.com

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even if bamboo gaming was working I still think the acekard is a bit too expensive for what it offers even though I still want it I don't think it is the best choice. >.>

It's basically an R4 with a bit less features but with 1G included.
An R4 with 1G SD would be still $35 less!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: