Hacking New flash card for ndsi

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
From what i see, it's not really flashcard, but not original games either (look at the hardware on the cards).

This look like FAKE/counterfeit original game, and of course it works on dsi as the crc/signature of the game is the same as the original game.

CyborGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or did it kind of resemble Yasu's hands from other youtube videos? Maybe I'm just looking too much into it...

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
B4N5H33 said:
perhaps it´s a flash device that can hold only one game at a timne like in the ol´ GB/C times
Someone mentioned that there are already a couple such flashcarts for the DS in one of the DSi threads. I don't remember the name though. Ninja something I think.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice.

Allthough I still can't get my head around the fact that the DSi sold out in Japan after only two days!!! Wtf! The only reason for me to buy one is if my DS Lite would die! I really don't understand, isn't it a fact that 1 in 3 Japanese households own a DS? Those people are really gadget-crazy, I mean 150 USD for a new "tweaked" DS Lite. Plus the fact that there's a Economic Crisis going on. And still people buy this thing like it's a snack!

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Those are basically backup cartridges. Basically they are carts that were made to store one game and one game only. They are very hard to find as they normally have to be bought in bulk in are used by Nintendo DS game counterfeiters. They can be used to store one game on it and act and behave like a real game cartridge for all intents and purposes. They are not truly flashcards.

Also they can be expensive depending on where you get them and what size you get. The cheaper ones tend to come with 32 meg memory. The more memory, the higher the price. Also depending on the model you get, they aren't easy to use and require specialized hardware to transfer games onto them. Basically all they are, are Nintendo DS cartridges that can be both read and written to unlike the original cartridges that can only be read from, hence the term ROM.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Narin said:
Those are basically backup cartridges. Basically they are carts that were made to store one game and one game only. They are very hard to find as they normally have to be bought in bulk in are used by Nintendo DS game counterfeiters. They can be used to store one game on it and act and behave like a real game cartridge for all intents and purposes. They are not truly flashcards.

Also they can be expensive depending on where you get them and what size you get. The cheaper ones tend to come with 32 meg memory. The more memory, the higher the price.

Ah, the old days
smile.gif

Some of us still remmeber the GBC flashcarts, you could also store one game only on it.
After flashing the rom to it, it acted like a real gamecard.

Old GBA Flashcards also had this, you had to flash a menu to it for multiple roms.

I can't remmeber the discussion and with who i had it, but i told him, we first had to go back to 1 game a time to flash, so the console thinks it's a real gamecart.

Like Narin says is the most correct answer he gave.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well... they may be hard to buy in small quantities now, but I can imagine a few resellers may be popping up in the very near future if no other workaround is found.

although it may be a little more hassle, but it doesn't bother me really.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, I had a dream tonight, that all the flashcart company's made flashcarts for the NDSi already...
I thought, maybe it wasn't a dream... But is was...
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...