Hacking New firmware coming out soon... with Youtube, Netflix support

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Smash Bros 6.0 firmware
Doesnt change the fact that it was "leaked" about the releases for media streaming apps. Also I doubt 6.0 would release that soon considering that Nintendo wouldnt risk releasing a big update without knowing what exploit could be used against them. Its either CFW comes out first and they patch it before that, or 6.0 releases before CFW or the latter.

The14thfly

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Even with a resource-heavy game, like BotW, you can get 3 hours of battery life (which is already plenty enough to watch a film). And video streaming isn't resource-heavy at all, so you could probably get at least double that.

It's a joke, I know it doesn't end that quickly.
Just trying to have fun :)

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
If it did happen, wasn't youtube used as a exploit before on another system? :unsure:
On 3DS, yeah, but it was patched and could've been avoided anyway if they made a proper app instead of a web browser in disguise.

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe a new firmware (not 6.0) will be released today / tomorrow to allow Fortnite to have native chat support (through headphone jack). During the Tree House event they said Fortnite has that, and will be activated on Thursday (probably what he said).

baretbh

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't be a Hamlet, 'To update or not to update' - that's not a question anymore. After E3, firmware 6.00 will come with video streaming support and everyone will update. Yay! :grog::toot::hrth:
The post that best buy had up on Twitter was an error apparently. Doesnt mean it's not true. But they sure did act fast to let people know it wasnt something that was available. Guess we will have to wait and see right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi