cenotaph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A new version of the M3 firmware's been released (was released on the 24th to be precise) over att gbalpha.com. No english language version's been made available as of yet, but I suppose it's just a matter of time...

Using google's utilities for automatic translation, I managed to come up with the following for a changelog:

QUOTE said:
GBA end :
Confucius update.

NDS end :
1. Multimedia expansion to increase the compatibility of DGP2 Video File, direct broadcast featured 0.9, 1.0 and 2.0 of Its intrinsic fluorescence;
2. Multimedia Extension adds a new 1.0 version of the DSM video format support, seamless and rapid progress soon retire;
3. Multimedia Extensions JPEG photo browsing applications increased by two Dual-screen mode : Portfolio model, and the navigation display mode;
4. Multimedia Extensions amended certain JPEG photo unable to crack the problem.
Note : see also effective when listening to music, please open the paper to see books, music folder, then open the music. At present document information table, effective in the common list of catalog and music player, if the broadcast of music and opened the first e-books, Music coverage will lead to the table can not be broadcast every song paper This will provide a single player in the future to upgrade the table storage space, in order to avoid such problems.

Not very intelligible, but from interpreting that I'd say they've mostly fixed bugs in the handling of various media files.

Tir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No fix for PoR
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users