New Final Fantasy for 3DS announced!

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, time to burn my 3DS.

WTF Square-Enix, what are you doing? People don't want this, they want either remakes or decent games akin to the ones you're releasing on the PSP... SE just wants to screw the 3DS over, huh?

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

WTF Square-Enix, what are you doing? People don't want this, they want either remakes or decent games akin to the ones you're releasing on the PSP... SE just wants to screw the 3DS over, huh?

odd I thought chocobo racing, Kingdom hearts 3D, and heroes of ruin would have surely fit that bill

besides who has said anything about those titles being only on the PSP a dying handheld? For all we know a dissidia title could pop up on the 3DS.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
Slyakin said:

odd I thought chocobo racing, an unannounced crystal chronicles titles (we all know its coming), and heroes of ruin would have surely fit that bill
Chocobo Racing = Kind of dead. They haven't talked about it at all yet.

Crystal Chronicles = Again? Seriously? They're really stretching that series out like they do with everything else.

Heroes of Ruin = Social RPG? That's not gonna work where I live.

loco365

Trophies
XP
When I saw "New Final Fantasy" and "3DS" I was hoping for an VI remake, but they announce a music game like Taiko or DDR. I'm not too sure on the title yet, but I might try it.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
BrightNeko said:
Slyakin said:

odd I thought chocobo racing, an unannounced crystal chronicles titles (we all know its coming), and heroes of ruin would have surely fit that bill
Chocobo Racing = Kind of dead. They haven't talked about it at all yet.

Crystal Chronicles = Again? Seriously? They're really stretching that series out like they do with everything else.

Heroes of Ruin = Social RPG? That's not gonna work where I live.

CR - screen shots are around

CC - probably but I edited that out of my post cause well.. its not announced.

HoR - yes well that doesn't really matter with all the other places it would work. will probably be great for college campuses!

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Where the hell is Tactics Advance 3!?

Although this doesn't look so bad, I dig the visual style but I want to look at some gameplay before saying anything in favor/against this game.
Hopefully this is one of those test games that developers make (like Kid Icarus Uprising by Project Sora) to see how strong the console is and release later titles with better quality.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
CR - screen shots are around

CC - probably but I edited that out of my post cause well.. its not announced.

HoR - yes well that doesn't really matter.
CR = Those screenshots are pretty old, aren't they?

HoR = It actually does matter. Lots of people live in smaller cities where they won't be able to get those crucial StreetPasses. Not everyone lives in Tokyo.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You make going back and editing hard. It is the case of monster hunter with HoR, it may suck where you are cause getting people together is hard. However in a highschool/college environment along with large cities is where the game with flourish rather well if enough people care about it.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i just wait for more info to surface about this game...
also i am a bit dissapointed with square enix and their no love for the 3ds

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
good work square enix i'm looking forward to the game, i'll even pay 250 dollars for it and forget about the vita!
next step: release a franctic foto game and it will be an instant buy for me

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to agree that we need more information about this before we can truly say yay or ney. I just hope it isn't designed where all you do is follow the rhythm from start to end of battles, and your accuracy determines how well the group does. Now, what I wouldn't mind is if it took on a form of how Paper Mario did battles.

D

Deleted_171835

Not too interested in the game.

Looks like it'll be okay, though. I'll probably get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: