Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
on the official homepage is a new Trailer with in-game battles
wink.gif

And it looks really great i only hope that they don´t use the summon system from Final Fantasy 12

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13/

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I love the background music on the website. Those are some damn fine screenshots. Square Enix is too good. It's hard to believe they were close to being bankrupt earlier in the NES era. Or was it sometime later..? Well, doesn't matter. They're making me want to get a PS3.
frown.gif

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend of mine (works for an independant game store) spoke to a Sony Rep, and was told that the US version will be region locked, and that Europe won't be seeing this until Sept. 2010.

Just seeing those battles makes me want to play it NOW.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hm, I can't say I was best friendly with the combat system in FF12, but I guess it's the only logical step forward unless we want to always be playing turn-based. Looks beautiful and the in-battle graphics and moves look pretty dynamic, all we need is a solid story and good characters to boot, and we can be sure this'll be a great game.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Now I'm envious of PS3 users. I hope US change the date from 2010 to the end of 2009..I can't wait that long. I know its already been said but Lightning is becoming more and more like Cloud...even her voice is..
wtf.gif

You do know that it is also out for the 360, right?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Raiyu245 said:
Now I'm envious of PS3 users. I hope US change the date from 2010 to the end of 2009..I can't wait that long. I know its already been said but Lightning is becoming more and more like Cloud...even her voice is..
wtf.gif

You do know that it is also out for the 360, right?
Yeah, I know that. But there won't be a 360 version in Japan, which means we will have to wait till 2010 while the PS3 isn't region locked and PS3 users can import easy.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the battle system and combos and the environments are beautiful. I hope this game won't be region locked like Fission said because I want to import this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup