Hacking New EZ4 Client (EZ4_20060921) breaks Castlevania!?

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just tried to load Castlevania on two seperate EZ4-Lites both using two different Micro-SD cards (1GB Kingston and Sandisk) only to find that the game wouldn't work properly on either.

I was attempting to speed test the cards but it became apparant that wasn't going to happen when I loaded the game and there was heavy artifacting in the menu or very shortly after I started the intro movie. Once even the Konami splash screen showed with a yellow background and black text!
huh.gif

I downgraded the client to the previous version and reloaded the games and all is now working. Although that video is damn craklely!

I'm using the latest firmware (EZ4loader060906) on both cards.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The reason the video is crackly, is because it is slightly slow, and the sound is synced with the video (unlike in old clients when the sound would play perfect but since the video was slow would end before the video did) thefore it crackles in places.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have noticed a deterioration in the graphics with the ver 1.01 loader - lots of artifacts that weren't there before with previous versions.
Version 1.0 remains the best client so far for the Castlevania video.

Not that I personally give a monkey's...... couldn't care less about playing the game to be honest with you, so the intro movie can go ..... itself
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1