New European/American Nintendo Direct Today!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,602
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
nintendodirect_mainstagebanner.png

IT'S NINTENDO DIRECT MADNESS!!! There will be one in US at 9 PM PDT and one in Europe at 5 AM BST (6/22) in addition to the Japanese Nintendo Direct at 12 PM JST (6/22). WHO'S READY?!

:arrow: Nintendo Direct Europe Nintendo Direct America Nintendo Direct Japan

Nintendo Japan and Europe Time Charts: (America is the same as the European charts)

ndtimes1206.png

UPDATE: Nintendo of Australia said to watch the Nintendo Direct of Europe, but it will provide information as soon as possible. I wonder what that means.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll just be them giving some proper release dates out.

Or they would troll the US by announcing some localisations of Japan only titles. Of course based on sales for The Last Story & Pandora's Tower I really doubt that would happen...well maybe if Project Crimson 2 does well enough for the 4th game to come out.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe, just maybe this might be important. I mean if they are going to do a Nintendo Direct in each of the main regions then might just mean that there's something big/not small that they will announce. But I would still not get my hopes so high. Aim low to avoid disappointment :P

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well shit, Nintendo seems to really be piling on the streams recently.

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD GIVE ME NEWS ABOUT ANIMAL CROSSING!!! :hateit:

Reactions: 1 person

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why the fuck do they do these things at 9 PM PST? Seriously, way to screw us East Coast people who have real lives. Do it at 6 PM PST so the rest of this continent can bloody well watch it at a normal hour. Also, it wouldn't be hard to tape delay it for people on the west coast if they wanted to, or just air a recorded show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Grindr date?