kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
New Version v1.6_b [Added: New Sections, Changed the Name, New Format, Updated Fixes] Fixed some info!

Here is My updated Wii Error Guide!
This new guide only pertains to system menu 4.0 - 4.2 only!!!!
It's time to upgrade people!!!!

..:: New Guide ::..
MedaiFire: http://download540.mediafire.com/zyocgoznm...Error+Guide.rar
RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/332764465/Wii_Error_Guide.rar

I'm putting a call out to all Wii users on this forum to send me errors that I am missing or plain text problems to add to my guide! Credit will be given to you!
Just send me a pm with the error code or problem the software or what you were doing when it happened and the fix/ solution if you know of it...
With as much detail as possible... look forward to getting this guide as complete as possible with all of gbatemps wii users help!!!!

And as I always say Google.com is your friend!,
-Kitt050383

..:: Old Guide ::..
Rapidshare Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/171837701/wii_...error_codes.pdf
New Multi Mirror Hosts:
http://qooy.com/files/0B1SLEF6/wii%20cios%...ror%20codes.pdf

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Will check it out later, but if its any good, its desperately needed. Thanks for the good post.

PS.

I always google first
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

Hey kitt! I found that site first, but never bothered posting it here lol.

But nice of you putting it here

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the list has a few parts wrong:

3.3.1 doesn't allow you to run trucha signed DISC, the bug is still on the Wii, I used to have that FW and I install all of my .wad files with Wad Manager 1.1, wich doesn't need any cIOS at all, when 3.3.2 came, that's when I had to use the Wad Manager 1.3 with the cIOS36_r4 or 5 at that moment (don't remember), now that version doesn't exist on the big N's servers, if you use Custom IOS downgrader to put 3.3, it'll give you the 3.3.2, you can't correct me because I know where I was and I'm telling the things exactly as it happens (jk, but I'm right)....!!
smile.gif

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the advice/corrections ether2802.....

However my guide does not and will not distinguish between firmware versions 3.3v1 and 3.3v2 because although they are not a 100% the same to me they are...
And the fact that you can't downgrade directly to 3.3v1 but get 3.3v2 from Nintendo servers is also not my concern... Nor does it make my guide incorrect...

You Stated!:
QUOTE said:
3.3.1 doesn't allow you to run trucha signed DISC, the bug is still on the Wii, I used to have that FW and I install all of my .wad files with Wad Manager 1.1, wich doesn't need any cIOS at all

Yes I do infact know that the installation of wad files is still possible on 3.3v1 (Earlier non patched by Nintendo version!) with the earlier version of wadmanger that does not use a cIOS! However most people use the brandy new v1.3 or would be confused if you told them to find the old one! And if I stated the bugs were patched... so what... because I am correct since you can't get 3.3v1 from Nintendo servers (yes I know you could get them from disc's but I am not writing a howto for that am I!)....
My guide does not deal with a 100% specifics to every concept of downgrading.....

Now if I linked to a guide that has certain specifics in it that are not a 100% I can't control that info but like I said it's as accurate of a cIOS Error code Guide as possible at the time of it's release... And it was... And sorta still is....

However you have inspired me to write a warning on the aspects that I assume of the guide...
Example I assume you can read and understand to take this info with a grain of salt...
And that it is as accurate as I can personally Make it at the time it was released!!!!
Also that it is an ERROR CODE GUIDE hence the word GUIDE it guides you along to help you solve problems... It's not the end all answer to all your questions.... It helps you along the way... You must use your brain and google.com to obtain wisdom and more answers... Or even more questions!!!!!

I would like to thank you for your comment and for pointing out the fact that I do need to explain some things more...

Also next time or when you reply back could you please site the specific error number where the wrong info resides!

Thank You Very Much!,
-Kitt050383

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why thank you afif95 thats very kind of you to say!
If it was, and people actually took the time to read it!
Which they won't!
But if they did it would cut down on allot of useless/repeat questions...

-Kitt050383

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for the late response, the error ret=-1035 and ret=-2011, there is where it is write that 3.3.1 and 3.3.2, you shouldn't bother answering me, just told me to shut up would had been enough
tongue.gif
, my recomendation is to delete the 3.3.1, just write: 3.3.2 blah blah blah.....BTW I'd never thank you for taking the time of doing the guide, if doesn't get "Stickied" at least could be on the Super thread that have all of the links named Essential Thread of Guides
biggrin.gif

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply back ether2802 I will make the edits to those errors in the next revision which should be out by tue's or wed'sof this coming week....

And why would I tell you to shut up your opinion is just that your opinion and you have every right to voice it and I have every right to reply to it.... lol...

thanks to all for the support!,
-Kitt050383

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi fuuuu Error 324 is in the guide allready although your friends Wii seems to have an extreme case of it...

My suggestion is to use anytitledeleter to delete any cIOS 's that are on the system...
Then use Anyregion Changer to downgrade again to 3.2 of your region.....
After that use IOS Downgrader v1.....
And then install Wanikoko's Custom IOS36 rev 07....

If you need anymore help feel free to ask...
-Kitt050383

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it