Homebrew New DSi Exploit

nicholasblock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be old news I don't know, but I did not see it on here. I thought I would post this to make it known.

News via http://www.nintendomax.com/portal.php

The Team Twiizers pressed worst enemy of Nintendo?
And yes the Team Twiizers resumed its activity in the search for loopholes in order to run our favorite homebrew. It is the turn of the DSi be offered the opportunity to run homebrew without a linker. For now the exploit is not yet available to the general public but we hope in future to do so.

Interesting news but will Nintendo quickly plug the exploit when its released ?

Source http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=304672

nicholasblock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad, I have never seen this one before. Only one I know of is the my word coach exploit. I looked here too and could find nothing on it. The source posted it yesterday so I thought it was new. Don't mean to get everyone's hopes up, but mine sure were!!

nicholasblock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I see that now,
hate2.gif
I got a little to excited before actually looking in to it more. I wish I knew a little more about reversing. There has got to be a way to do an overflow in in the music player or the flipnote studio. I have been looking at the ACC format but it looks like it is pretty secure and will probably take a great deal of research. What is the format of the flipnotes? Maybe we can all work together to find a flaw in it. We have so many ways of accessing the sd slot in a legit way on the DSi but yet no way to an overflow while accessing it.

I know i'm not anyone special or know a great deal of info, but I spend most of my spare time trying to manipulate files and get a buffer overflow on this bad boy. Maybe someday........

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nicholasblock said:
Yeah, I see that now,
hate2.gif
I got a little to excited before actually looking in to it more. I wish I knew a little more about reversing. There has got to be a way to do an overflow in in the music player or the flipnote studio. I have been looking at the ACC format but it looks like it is pretty secure and will probably take a great deal of research. What is the format of the flipnotes? Maybe we can all work together to find a flaw in it. We have so many ways of accessing the sd slot in a legit way on the DSi but yet no way to an overflow while accessing it.

I know i'm not anyone special or know a great deal of info, but I spend most of my spare time trying to manipulate files and get a buffer overflow on this bad boy. Maybe someday........
i think that daywill not comefor a while. in the mean time, i will wait for the SCDS2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: