Hacking New DSi colors for US/EU/AU

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I just hope there'll be new colors for the US/EU/AU DSi this coming August 2009 as it'll be the same gap as the ones in Japan. On November 1, 2008, Japan released the Nintendo DSi in 2 colors - Black and White - while they released 3 new colors - Metallic Blue, Pink and Lime Green - on March 20, 2009. It's a 4 month gap.

I dont have a DSi but Im waiting fr my aunt to buy one for me when the new colors arrives. It's expensive here in the Philippines, US$219.99 or Php10,500. My aunt is still thinking whether to buy me or not. I have a stable refurbished Red DS Lite from Crimson/Black.

So When will the new colors arrive in the US? Im assuming on August. Hopefully

~Chris

ExDee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probably in late 2009. The DSi in Japan came out in November. Then in April they released 3 new colors; Blue, Lime green, and pink.
Considering the 8 month for the new colors in Japan, it also might apply for the US

nintendo-dsi-new-colors.jpg

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it you got my hopes up I thought this was actual news that they were coming out anyway they'll probably come out in the same gap of time it took the ds lites to come out with different colors but they probably won't be the same as the Japanese ones since they always release different ones.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lucky... They gave Canada crappy colors... Black and Blue. Blue is freakin' disgusting to me. It looks like barf... But light blue. If I lived in Australia, I would get a White one, but I will just have to see and wait if they will release a limited edition DSi.

Hopefully, one that isn't Black or Blue.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay i live in Europe
biggrin.gif
Doesn't matter, i still wanted a black one so i ordered a black one
biggrin.gif

And isn't replacing the shell just faster than waiting for whole new DSi colors?

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Yay i live in Europe
biggrin.gif
Doesn't matter, i still wanted a black one so i ordered a black one
biggrin.gif

And isn't replacing the shell just faster than waiting for whole new DSi colors?

yeah i am waiting for some replacement shells to hit the net...
got my girlfriend the blue one just because i didnt want to miss out on the awesome trade in offer
she wants white though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: