Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

New Trainer: Metroid Prime Hunters (+4)

By Legacy

A trainer for Metroid Prime Hunters (U) has just been released by Legacy.
As much as we appreciate and respect Legacy's efforts, we can only feel disapointed that the trainer is aimed at disrupting Wi-Fi game play.

The options included are as follows:
lgc-mpht.nfo said:
  • For our first trainer, we decided to disrupt some things and train a Wi-Fi game! Have fun flying around maps as an unstoppable hunter.
  • Infinite Energy
  • Infinite Missiles
  • Infinite Sub-Weapon
  • Hold B To Levitate
  • nfo.png
    ÂÂView NFO

icon11.gif
    Game Information

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that I enjoy playing FPS at all - but that wasn't too difficult of a filename to locate - thanks!
...i may just jump in on the frag fun for a few minutes - before everyone else into this stuff also installs the trainer.

thanks shaun for the post, thanks legacy for the trainer.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This if nothing else, will make Nintendo start to beef up their WiFi security. So many people will start complaining, and nintendo will have to do something about this. I've often wondered if there were ways to do this, and as you're able to play online with an illegal copy of the game, there wasn't much stopping someone from hacking it. It's a sad day. If Nintendo does have the ability to ban, I'd imagine now is when they'd start using it.

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG!
blink.gif
Well, maybe this will finally make Wifi fun... Though not for the guys who actually know how to play the game I guess...
rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

I feel bad for the legit players now...oh well, glad I had my fun right when I got the game...it seemed like it had a winning formula but man the game (both SP and MP) just tanked in my opinion. Back to Ouendan!

blizeH

Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Think of the potential long term problems this will cause though, Nintendo will inevitably develop a way to ban anyone using the trainer, and could extend that even further to ban anyone using flashcards.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think of the potential long term problems this will cause though, Nintendo will inevitably develop a way to ban anyone using the trainer, and could extend that even further to ban anyone using flashcards.

Exactly.

And about getting a new freind code. They probably won't even start with freind codes. They'll probably just ban your Nintendoe WFCID. And/or your MAC.

Dizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully use of the trainer won't be too widespread. Probably wishful thinking, but I think something like this will drastically change Nintendo's "laissez-faire" attitude and start doing something about trainers and flashcarts in general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans