New DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by RedIce, Jul 11, 2006.

Jul 11, 2006

New DS Lite by RedIce at 11:03 PM (840 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. RedIce
    OP

Member RedIce GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    Portugal
    Hi there i just bought a ds lite yesterday and i wanted to ask u guys about all the hardware and software part about running roms and etc.
    I was thinking of buying ez4 lite micro-sd with a 1gb card for more roms at the same time:D but i wanted to know about all of the flashing ds stuff.
    Do you guys think it's a good buy?
    Thanks in advance everyone!

2. yuwing

Member yuwing GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    the reviews for such products you're interested would be a good start. why don't you compare their reviews and tell us what you think?

3. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Yeah, check out some of the reviews on the main page, they give you a good idea of what each card is capable of doing and how well it does so. They are all very quick reads a quite informative. As of now there are 2 carts specifically designed for the DSLite, the EZ-Flash 4 Lite and the G6 lite. A micro sd version of the M3 is supposedly in development along with a lite version of EFA-linker card and Ewin is apparantly on the verge of releasing some (most likely chinese only) new cards fairly soon.

So in short, use some of the resources that the site has on the main page, then if you have questions/concerns ask here and someone will probably answer you.