New DS Lite User - How to play backups?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jaeho, Jun 29, 2006.

1. jaeho
    OP

jaeho Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2006
    I recently bought a DS and 7 games (favourite right now being Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time). Since I have a 4 year old who loves to touch things around the house, I end up breaking or scratching a lot of my other games for other systems. I don't want that to happen with my DS games (I could try hiding them, but eventually I will forget where I put it).

Basically, I want to know how I can backup my games and run them without actually using the cartridge. From what I have read on here so far, I will need a card (I will most likely look at getting an M3 lite), a SD card, and a card reader for my PC. Anything else that I'm missing?

I hope printing out the reviews and stuff here is okay. I read better with paper in my hands [​IMG]

Thanks for any help.

2. yuwing

yuwing GBAtemp Fan

Feb 18, 2006
    Canada
    you need a

1) passkey/passcard
    2) M3 SD, miniSD/supercard SD, miniSD/ezflash 4 or 4 lite/G6 or G6lite catridge
    3) SD/miniSD/microSD memory card (comes with SD adapter) [whatever ur catrdige accepts as the memorycard]
    4) SD card reader

M3 lite isn't out yet, so u have to wait for at least a month. and u need microSD for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice