Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

New DS/GBA Linker: Smart Card 2

Mini SD slot 2 cart

Â​
Remember the smash hit original Smart Card flash kit? No? Well you probably wouldn't because it wasn't very good. BUT it looks like the team have returned to bring us the Smart Card 2; a mini-SD slot 2 cart that doesn't really even try to hide the fact that it's a blatant Supercard clone.

Here's a feature list, apologies for the extremely bad Google translation.

YYJoy.com said:

• [*]Smart card support minisd two largest capacity 2Gbyte (16Gbit equivalent to the capacity of the game)

[*]Cost maximum, which is the most wide market, the most profitable product prices.

[*]Adopt new international chip to ensure product stability and quality.

[*]Super ordinary people function, the game can be installed at any time ordinary people.

[*]Soft-reduction functions, the replacement games and games directly to reposition the menu not switching machines "br everywhere from the bombs used minisd-cards, the use of more convenient.

[*]Support for various file types, not hard copy patch.

[*]NDS GBA games and card games with support functions.

[*]Fc support the game, they can watch movies, listen to music, watch multimedia functions such as electronic schoolbags
For more photos, including photos of the GUI head inside this topic.

Source: YYJoy

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Why does SuperCard keep selling their designs to every requesting company?
frown.gif

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, I have always wanted an electronic schoolbag.
Too bad it costs maximum.
tongue.gif

Looks damn much like a supercard wanabe yes, the card is the same with another sticker, the interface looks the same as a skin I've seen for that new supercard firmware... are there any reasons why anyone should ever consider buying this ripoff?

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am tired of linkers popping up from nowhere. First it was fun, when all the slot-1 devices started to pop out (dslink, dsx etc) but then there has been an exessive overload of crappy flashcarts.
Show mercy yo
tongue.gif

EDIT: What's that windows thing btw?

Yes, I definitely agree with this. I'm having some serious trouble trying to keep up with all the clones, other company's licensed (or unlicensed) designs and similar named products. Seriously, who can keep all the Ninja products straight? I thought that they were all the same company, but apparently there are two... and the Ninja team that was working on the GameCube was entirely different?

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
YYJoy.com said:

• [*]Cost maximum, which is the most wide market, the most profitable product prices.
    [*]Fc support the game, they can watch movies, listen to music, watch multimedia functions such as electronic schoolbags

Wow, I have always wanted an electronic schoolbag.
Too bad it costs maximum.
tongue.gif
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters